TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the plus side... missing all these restocks is giving me more time to debate whether to buy spring bloom or junimo egg first 😭

Another one who missed the restock. That's what I get for visiting another website, I guess :ROFLMAO:

Hi everyone! I am going to need the link for egg 22- it is not coming up for me (might be an ad-blocker). Hoping to possibly get some help on egg 28 if anyone is willing. ty.

good morning, everyone! less than 12 hours to go until the egg hunt is done… can’t believe it’s almost over already 😳. ya’ll have done a great job with trying to find #6; i’m sorry i haven’t been much help with that, but i have been looking! all of my ideas so far have been dead ends, though. hopefully the hint tonight will help us if it’s not found by then!

my brain is a little cold and sleepy, but if anyone still needs help with eggs #1, #3, #5, #7, #9, #11, #13, #15, #17, #19, #21, #22, #25 and/or #27, feel free to shoot me a pm! i’m not good at coming up with hints, but i’ll gladly give you an outright location if anyone’s tired of searching. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“

hope you all had a good easter yesterday, and good luck to those waiting for egg restocks! <3

Meanwhile I'm on my lunch break. Still sleepy. I stayed up too late watching you guys egg hunting last night, so I only got ~5hrs sleep. I wish I could speed up time and go home. πŸ₯±

Never. I missed my train home by a minute. Now I've a half hour to kill. Shame I can't do anything about that. Entertain me?

If these are hints, it's something about speeding up time. It's about time travel?

I just woke up thinking someone would've found #6. Obviously not, why would I have such confidence that you'd guys find it in my 8 hour slumber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back