TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an alert that said i earned an egg for someone reacting to my content and another that said i lost an egg for someone undoing a reaction to my content, the someone was justin. i dont get it.
It was a mistake on Justin’s part. He corrected an egg for some of us way before the deadline. Chances are you’ll get it again later.

on the hidden objects one i got the right answers but put 2 in the wrong order, bummer.

If anyone could help me with 10 and 22, I would love you. I just need 2 for the splatoon egg. I looked at the clues in this thread, but I can't seem to find them
Egg 10 requires you to log out of your account. Once you do that, click on the 'latest shop items' found on the side of the main page. Scroll all the way down and you'll see that there's an 'unknown item' showing the egg icon. If you click on it, you get an error. At this point, log back in without going to another page and you should be able to redeem the egg. I hope my explanation is clear! If you need any more help, let me know. :)

#2 is under "watched" (in the menu bar) -> watched threads -> managed watched threads
#6 remains unfound
For #10 you have to log out and then go to "what's new" -> "latest items"
For #14 you have to go to members -> current visitors -> robots
For #18 you have to click on the number of bells that Jingle (NPC) has
For #22 go to the home page and click on the WhatsApp icon on desktop, under "Share this page"
For #26 go to the "About" section of the NPC "Gyroid"'s profile
Thank you so much!

If any kind soul out there could possibly help this lost soul find #17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27 and 28. It appears my brain doesn’t work well trying to figure these out. 😔 I would greatly appreciate it.

I’m ready to cry uncle! I’ve been able to find six eggs on my own, and my brain is giving out. Can anybody PM me some help with 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27?

I don’t need all of these, just 3 more, so I can get the Splat egg, and I’ll be happy.

Last edited:
anyone want to give me a hint for eggs 25 and 28? My brain is a fried egg trying to figure out the last ones 🍳

edit: got some help ty @Bluebellie !!

Last edited:
I feel really dumb. For Community Clue Egg #10, I logged out, clicked on Latest Shop Items and didn't see an egg. I also didn't get a redeemed notice when I logged back in. I'm on a laptop using Chrome. Am I doing something wrong?

I feel really dumb. For Community Clue Egg #10, I logged out, clicked on Latest Shop Items and didn't see an egg. I also didn't get a redeemed notice when I logged back in. I'm on a laptop using Chrome. Am I doing something wrong?
you have to scroll alllll the way to the bottom, youll see an egg and it'll have instructions telling you what to do

If anyone can help me with eggs 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, and 28 I would greatly appreciate it! ☺️

Last edited:
you have to scroll alllll the way to the bottom, youll see an egg and it'll have instructions telling you what to do
Oh my gosh! I thought that was an old item post and didn't look at it closely. Thank you for your help!!

i'm wondering if the wording of six might actually mean the reinforcements have to wait to see the horizon before they sail in (wait until sunrise maybe? too dark at night to see it) instead of they arrive before they can actually see the horizon? if that makes sense? which might move us away from the pre-NH idea
editing to add: chris had to be "up with the sunrise" this morning...

Last edited:
If anyone could send me the answers to eggs 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 27, 28, I'll be forever grateful. ; ; some of these seem like they should be obvious, but I can't seem to find them! I must be fried. Thanks for the help. @Bluebellie! ❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back