TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
im honestly glad that most newer events dont have that restock system. its hard enough to get the currency you need. i dont have time to sit on the shop page the whole day. i never really understood the appeal of limited stocks honestly even in real life.
im also a little salty because i usually miss all restocks

im honestly glad that most newer events dont have that restock system. its hard enough to get the currency you need. i dont have time to sit on the shop page the whole day. i never really understood the appeal of limited stocks honestly even in real life.
im also a little salty because i usually miss all restocks
I don't understand this, because I thought restocks act the exact same as the old ones...?
Post automatically merged:

In other news, I have enough to buy that salad easter egg.

Why are my emoji habits always criticised. 😔

Just had a flashback to that time I changed my avatar eight times in one day purely to piss off The Poliwags during Camp Bell Tree.
I took vigorous notes on those changes. I was certain it would come back to haunt me if I didn't.

Check under Shop > Transactions

And boy, I sure hope the Sping Bloom egg will be continuously restocked because I bet a lot of us on the opposite side of the world are heading to bed/asleep and won't be able to snag one.
Thank you!

I havent posted here at all because I've been useless in this hunt and my brain is absolutely fried from irl stress and stuff. usually I find a good amount of eggs each year but so many of the solo ones are still stumping me this year.. I feel bad even asking for help because I'm doing so poorly with so many and can't offer help in return! @_@

at the same time I'm following as many trains of thought I can for egg #6, if I come up with anything promising I'll be sure to post about it..

edit: thank you bluebellie for the help! I really appreciate it 💕

Last edited:
I have clicked on every clickable forum thing that are not threads but can’t find anything related to 6. Also skimmed many nh posts over at AC world, but no success.. I feel like many people have probably done the same. I’m out of ideas.

Phew, I finally managed to get 14 eggs now to buy that spring egg thanks to @Venti helping me out. Much appreciated! Sadly, I still couldn't find egg 6 during my searches. :(

Maybe clue 6 has to do with the new villagers that came with the march 2020 release of new horizons?

I wasn't able to participate much this year but I would really like to get a Paradise Planning Egg. To get one, I need 5 more eggs. I don't feel right asking for help on Solo clues but I think if I can get all of the Community clues I would have enough eggs. Would some one kindly please point me to the answers for the Community Clues so I can get the 5 eggs I need? Thank you very much!

I wasn't able to participate much this year but I would really like to get a Paradise Planning Egg. To get one, I need 5 more eggs. I don't feel right asking for help on Solo clues but I think if I can get all of the Community clues I would have enough eggs. Would some one kindly please point me to the answers for the Community Clues so I can get the 5 eggs I need? Thank you very much!
I’m on mobile so linking is a nightmare. So I’d suggest you search this thread for the right egg numbers via the search/filter option and it should lead you to what the people have said and linked.

If anyone could help me with 10 and 22, I would love you. I just need 2 for the splatoon egg. I looked at the clues in this thread, but I can't seem to find them

Edit: thanks to those who helped me!

Last edited:
#2 is under "watched" (in the menu bar) -> watched threads -> managed watched threads
#6 remains unfound
For #10 you have to log out and then go to "what's new" -> "latest items"
For #14 you have to go to members -> current visitors -> robots
For #18 you have to click on the number of bells that Jingle (NPC) has
For #22 go to the home page and click on the WhatsApp icon on desktop, under "Share this page"
For #26 go to the "About" section of the NPC "Gyroid"'s profile

I got an alert that said i earned an egg for someone reacting to my content and another that said i lost an egg for someone undoing a reaction to my content, the someone was justin. i dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back