TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, rip on egg 6
also mods stop antagonizing us pls we're trying our hardest🥲
Post automatically merged:

Actually they're trying their hardest, i havent helped much👀

For Egg 6 has anyone tried looking into any posts on the Welcome Amiibo update for New Leaf? That was my first thought on what it meant, but I'm not the best when it comes to searching

It would be funny if the reinforcements sailing in were the spring egg...that we must wait to see....lol

I did check into some black friday restocks, but that led nowhere..

I spent too much time looking into the villagers that hit pocket camp before new horizons in 2.0, but I couldn't find anything....
Post automatically merged:

For Egg 6 has anyone tried looking into any posts on the Welcome Amiibo update for New Leaf? That was my first thought on what it meant, but I'm not the best when it comes to searching

I haven't. But good idea...

Somehow looking for and thinking about egg #6 is a safe haven away from my schoolwork... for about 2 minutes before I realize thats absolutely ridiculous.

The only thing I can think about Egg #6 is that, we've been thinking about it for so long, that we need to start from square 1. Think back inside the box. I believe the longer we've thought about this the farther we have gone.

i did start looking into this earlier but can't remember how far i got before giving up - i might have another look through in a bit
the only thing about some of these ideas that get me is they're all based on threads, whereas based on the other community clues chances are this won't be as obvious as that

I have the biggest tinfoil hat theory about egg 6 and if I end up being right about this I'll be both amused and a bit mad.

Think I'll go do some cleaning and stew on it. Come back to it a bit later on, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back