TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get some nice morning twilight on the site by changing the time zone, but... now what???

1650319731661.png

this might be completely wrong (and i havent really done the tutorial part of nh) but does the tutorial take place during the day, and if in your timezone its nighttime then after the tutorial itll switch to night?

this might be completely wrong (and i havent really done the tutorial part of nh) but does the tutorial take place during the day, and if in your timezone its nighttime then after the tutorial itll switch to night?
yeah it does switch to night at the end to be fair, so that we can sleep through, and i suppose the reinforcements could be us arriving to live on the island.. only i suppose we fly in, not sail

Exact opposite i thought. Takes place during the night, then will switch to day.

If anyone is able to DM me with Eggs #5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23, & 25, I would truly appreciate it! I'm able to share information regarding Eggs #1, 3, 9, 15, & 27 for those who need help.

Tysm to @amemome for helping out! :)

Last edited:
ahahah i give up, i need a nap. good luck you all!

Anyway, we have to go back to the “this morning” it’s talking about. Maybe a thread where people post about getting something

I've also tried messing with the time zone and clicking the site banner "the horizon", but couldn't find anything that way. ;;

Will there be any more restocks today, by the way? I noticed there was only one yesterday iirc, and I don't want to be too focused on the shop if I don't need to be, so I can help more with #6.

Egg 6 is too hard to find? But some of you were so close! How about this?
IT'S A HAIKU
SOMEONE HELP ME COMB THAT POEM CHEER THREAD FROM THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP THINGY ASAP
Edit: the answer was found below:
the time zone changes; you gotta pick one that is between 4:30-5:00am, THANKS

skweegee

Or direct link for credit

Last edited:
Since we were close, and with the mention of time travel - could it be that one of us has actually visited the thread in question, but had to do it during the 'sailor's twilight' time selected?

it's quite incredible how even after looking through every corner this egg is nowhere to be found, i've looked in so many different places following so many different theories it baffles me, someone would've found it even by accident

IT'S A HAIKU
SOMEONE HELP ME COMB THAT POEM CHEER THREAD FROM THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP THINGY ASAP
The only problem with looking at that thread is that the poem cheer thread (and all forums from the TBTWC, actually) aren't visible to us anymore.

Since we were close, and with the mention of time travel - could it be that one of us has actually visited the thread in question, but had to do it during the 'sailor's twilight' time selected?
at this point this feels like the only way we haven't found it - we have to see it at a specific time. i'll set my timezone back and skim through some of our ideas again?

Nautical twilight is a thing that has to do with when sailors can still use the stars to gauge locations and things, and it starts in the morning or ends in the evening and is when they can still see the horizon. no sign of the egg yet though

1650320234323.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back