TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to find egg 18, 22 and 26 by tonight. i am THIS close to getting myself that lady bug and a fossil egg 😩

Where will the hint be posted? Next to the clue? In this thread?

Man after seeing the answers for the Communiy eggs, these eggs are hidden well. Also the hints are pretty hard.

This feels like it has to do with changing your user time, but they wouldn't do that now would they? And to what.

I'm boutta go back tae sleep

Twilight just means the sun is below the horizon but there's still some light, can be before sunrise or after sunset.

Nautical twilight (sailor's twilight?) is different from regular twilight apparently.

450px-Twilight-dawn_subcategories.svg.png

This feels like it has to do with changing your user time, but they wouldn't do that now would they? And to what.
yeah that doesn't feel like it'd be right.. it could be referring to going back to a previous game? something about gulliver still

Twilight just means the sun is below the horizon but there's still some light, can be before sunrise or after sunset.
and i just realized it also says BY twilight, so it could either be an emphasis that it needs to be during the morning (morning twilight) or we have the entire day to find the reinforcements (night twilight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back