TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing y'all best of luck in finding 6, won't be able to help more today cause sleep time and I work tomorrow :(

It also occurred to me that the "wait to see" thing might be like that part of Earthbound where you have to sit on a screen for several minutes without doing anything. Perhaps there's a particular screen on the site somewhere that you have to wait for the egg to just appear. But which screen? Wait for how long? It seems so implausible, but it's not impossible, I suppose.

Chris keeps talking about eating the egg. You can eat the eggs in New Horizons. They come sailing by on balloons from and back to the ocean (where the horizon is). You have to wait for them. Maybe "reinforcements" is just "more eggs." But I don't know what to do with this idea.

This makes me think that,

It could be in one of the threads that has to do with Bunny Day in 2020? You can't search for those, but if you go to pages 700+ of the NH subforum you should find some threads that have to do with that.

Anyone able to give me a little help with Egg 28 ?
I have absolutely no clue what I'm supposed to think about o_O

Got help, thank you <3

Last edited:
Okay, so I had a (what I think) is a major brainwave regarding Egg 6. Not sure if someone has already looked into this, though.

What if it is referring to the new villagers (like Sasha, Shino, Ione, etc.) joining Pocket Camp? They could be seen as reinforcements (new campers/villagers) and the sailing makes sense because you obtain their maps using Gulliver's boat. Also, "waiting to see the horizon" could refer to the fact that they were added to Pocket Camp BEFORE they were added to New Horizons. I'm gonna go try to look through some of the Pocket Camp datamine threads. Anyone wanna help?

Apologies if someone has already suggested this. Just wanted to put this out there, just in case.

Okay, so I had a (what I think) is a major brainwave regarding Egg 6. Not sure if someone has already looked into this, though.

What if it is referring to the new villagers (like Sasha, Shino, Ione, etc.) joining Pocket Camp? They could be seen as reinforcements (new campers/villagers) and the sailing makes sense because you obtain their maps using Gulliver's boat. Also, "waiting to see the horizon" could refer to the fact that they were added to Pocket Camp BEFORE they were added to New Horizons. I'm gonna go try to look through some of the Pocket Camp datamine threads. Anyone wanna help?

Apologies if someone has already suggested this. Just wanted to put this out there, just in case.
Already been looking into this, but please look into it...i could have missed something, lol.
Post automatically merged:

That was why I was looking into the series 5 amiibo as well. But either i missed it or it's not the right track lol..

I think we should remind each other to take a break from trying to solve this clue. After all, the hint will drop in just over an hour. Might wanna save some of your brain power for that!
Yes, there's no way we can solve this egg hintless.

Can't wait to find out what actually number 6 is. XD I still think it's possible it's not just a thread thing, something extra to do to get it, hence why it's a community question. Or something we are able to do together or something? Something connected to us throughout the fourm.

Now I'm joining the group waiting for restocks...
I shall have to wait.
Post automatically merged:

I've had a thought for #6.
Has anyone tried "Watching" a thread?

Random thought, but maybe something we haven't tried, perhaps to a specific thread?

Last edited:
I've had a thought for #6.
Has anyone tried "Watching" a thread?

Random thought, but maybe something we haven't tried, perhaps to a specific thread?
I tried watching this thread (no emails) and all I got were a bombardment of notifs for every time someone posted in this thread. I'll try watching again with emails on to see if that changes anything though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back