TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats skweegee!!! I really hope you can get the golden egg! You definitely deserve it.
Maybe, maybe not. All depends who found the most eggs first.
They expire at 10pm EDT. So you have until then to answer!
Thanks for answering. I just hope a restock happens around that time.

Gah, I went to eat dinner and I missed the Junimo restock again. 😭 I really hope I catch it at some point!

On a happier note, congrats @skweegee! You're amazing!! 😊

if anyone needs any help with any of their remaining eggs, the only ones I can't find/figure out are 9, 20, and 27 (thank you so much Paperboy012305, amemome, and BluebearL for the help!) so I'd be happy to help with any others! just shoot me a DM

Last edited:
this has been without a doubt, the most fun, and satisfying, TBT egghunt ever. 😻

please keep the open collaboration feature going forward!!
i feel i've made some new friends sharing and asking for hints. it made this feel like a holiday event, and not a cutthroat competition.

and how noble of Squeegee to share egg 6 answer with everyone! i do hope they win the golden egg!
if not then i hope they receive a special prize for solving the hardest clue. 🌟

thanks to staff for their time and creativity, and
thank you to everyone who helped me, and who helped the entire community solve these puzzles!!

this was really cool! i liked talking to people i'd never talk to otherwise and gave each other our own clues to not spoil it for ourselves, loved participating in this! now i got 2 cute eggs, mostly thanks to ppl in this thread 💕

A VISUAL GUIDE TO EGG #6

I'm sure there are many others who will arrive at other times so, in order to find Egg 6, adjust your time zone settings on your Preferences until you get this banner with this kind of sky (nautical dawn). Ignore all the Zippers because it has nothing to do with it.

View attachment 438073

Once you get this sky, go to the Introductions subforum and look at the very bottom. There should be a white egg.

View attachment 438074

Hope this helps.
Quoting myself for others to see.

ok i know this is old now but the math egg. how did yall figure out what numbers to use?

The key for me (at first), was the 2nd equation where it = double wood eggs. Figured inside parentheses had to be 11.

The difficulty for me, was trying to figure out coco! Thankfully I had people to check my answer with so I could be sure I (finally) got it right. Coco drove me crazy....

And sidenote- huge thank you to @FraudulentDimetrodon and @tessa grace for letting me check my answers and also letting me figure it out!

Maybe, maybe not. All depends who found the most eggs first.
Exactly. Unfortunately I am already out of the running for the Golden Egg since I didn't get the math puzzle, so even if I got every other puzzle correct I'd still be down an egg. Anyone who has found all of the eggs and solved every puzzle correctly up to this point will already be ahead of me. However, I already got my Junimo Egg which was all I was going for anyway, so I'm perfectly fine with that!

Exactly. Unfortunately I am already out of the running for the Golden Egg since I didn't get the math puzzle, so even if I got every other puzzle correct I'd still be down an egg. Anyone who has found all of the eggs and solved every puzzle correctly up to this point will already be ahead of me. However, I already got my Junimo Egg which was all I was going for anyway, so I'm perfectly fine with that!
Chin up pal, you're the og founder of the hardest egg clue so far.

Reactions: Bui
Our hero skweegee... Just how convoluted can a TBT easter egg be... Changing the timezone to a very very specific time... Going to a specific board... And scrolling all the way down!! Uhhh... I'm kinda at loss for words. Still wondering why that sailing part was necessary. If the hint was at least something like "When reinforcements come here before dawn, they are just right on time!" it could be humane! LOL

Our hero skweegee... Just how convoluted can a TBT easter egg be... Changing the timezone to a very very specific time... Going to a specific board... And scrolling all the way down!! Uhhh... I'm kinda at loss for words. Still wondering why that sailing part was necessary. If the hint was at least something like "When reinforcements come here before dawn, they are just right on time!" it could be humane! LOL

sailing was necessary to narrow done the timezone bit!
especially with the hint explicitly mentioning twilight, we knew it wasn't just morning, but sailor's/nautical twilight, which is when there are still stars in the sky. that's how I was able to find the precise timezone we needed to switch to (sadly found the egg just a couple seconds too late to post about it 😅 wanted to share the info about the right timezone first)

I think the golden egg just goes to whoever was the first one to find an egg the most times? I don't think it matters if you got them all :)

E.g. if I found 25 eggs and found 2 first, and you found 10 eggs but found 9 of them first, I think you'd win!

I was in the introductions board several times, and I had no intention to change the time because it was already done with a certain egg. Then again, it happened before 6 roamed in the forums.

I wonder why we didn't think to look there? I mean, if we'd all ditch the fact that all the community eggs couldn't be found in threads and only places that aren't in threads we would have found it sooner, but I guess since it was in a board it crossed our minds.

I congratulate @skweegee once more on finding one of the hardest eggs to find.

I was in the introductions board several times, and I had no intention to change the time because it was already done with a certain egg. Then again, it happened before 6 roamed in the forums.

I wonder why we didn't think to look there? I mean, if we'd all ditch the fact that all the community eggs couldn't be found in threads and only places that aren't in threads we would have found it sooner, but I guess since it was in a board it crossed our minds.

I congratulate @skweegee once more on finding one of the hardest eggs to find.
from looking at this thread & my own conversations with people, people did check the introduction board, and people did change their timezone.....they just didn't check the introduction board while changing their timezone to 4:30-5:00am 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back