TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone hungry for egg 6 meanwhile my eyes have been feasting upon Junimo's adorable apple-flavored face all day 🤤🍏 missed this morning's restock because IRL is a thing but got this beautiful blue boi at last!! But really though @skweegee you are now everyone's Almighty Sinnoh 🙏 I will catch a Buizel and honor it in your name. (funnily enough I did catch a shiny Buizel some few weeks ago that must have been a sign lol)

ok i know this is old now but the math egg. how did yall figure out what numbers to use?

Congrats, @skweegee! As for me, I'm just happy with my junimo egg that I'm probably going to keep for a couple of months or as soon as @Kirbyz comes back
Also somehow I knew egg 6 was about timezones but I figured it would be wrong and too complicated so I didn't say anything 😅

Still a bit confused on #6. This is time sensitive? For someone in EST trying to find the egg right now, how do I go about getting it? Thanks!

Still a bit confused on #6. This is time sensitive? For someone in EST trying to find the egg right now, how do I go about getting it? Thanks!
not necessarily, but you need to change your timezone in account preferences to anywhere that's currently around 4am, then go to the bottom of the introduction board.

Posted so many squids that I'm not sure there are any left in the ocean? 🦑
I like squids, Mick. 🦑

There are some windows of time where you may be unable to find the egg at all. This can last 15-30 minutes at a time. You may need to wait a little while for the clock to tick over.

The direct link was posted earlier as well but I can pm if you still can't find it
This was removed. Please no one link any egg redeem codes directly in this thread. Thank you.

ok i know this is old now but the math egg. how did yall figure out what numbers to use?

The main guide for what numbers to try first was the whole rightside up = upside down or not section on the right
Numbers that are the same both ways would be 1, 8, and maybe 0 (the 3rd number ended up being 2 somehow :p)
Numbers that are different upside down, but still a number, would be 6 and 9

not necessarily, but you need to change your timezone in account preferences to anywhere that's currently around 4am, then go to the bottom of the introduction board.
The direct link was posted earlier as well but I can pm if you still can't find it
I like squids, Mick. 🦑

There are some windows where you may be unable to find the egg at all. This can last 15-30 minutes at a time. You may need to wait a little bit for the clock to tick over.
Thank you! Got it :D

So, when do the last remaining puzzle eggs expire so we may claim the eggs if we got it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back