TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like half of a ladybug egg.
half an egg....
EasterEggJokeBreakfast.png

The bonus for the math question gave me just enough to snag a junimo egg! I am pleased; thank you, staff!
Post automatically merged:

It legit took me 4 hours to solve that maths puzzle and was only possible at all because @CometCatcher patiently put me back on track every time I ventured off the path into dangerous fraction territory xD you're a real homie <3 also thanks to @Dio, @Genexte, @xara, @Roxxy and @SpaceTokki77, without y'all I would have gone insane and probably missed over half the eggs.
You are awesome! Thanks so much for helping me find other solo eggs as well! (I was happy to help; you were doing great). I'm glad we got to meet through this event and egg hunt together. c:

I'd concur with this. I'm far from the best at math, but I'm still decent at it, and probably could have solved the equation on my own. I was dealing with a lot at the time, however, and was too lazy, so I just asked for help, lmao.
Oh yeah! I'm definitely not knocking on anyone who just asked for the answer for any reason whatsoever. (Not saying that you're saying that, just realized that my initial post might be read as that way). I respect anyone who says, "I don't have time for this nonsense."

I was just surprised that I think I gave out more pep talks than math advice to the folks in my PMs. And I also didn't expect to have to talk folks out of using differential calculus. 😅

I wish I had double checked my answer for Egg 20 with someone, I ended up being 1 egg too short to get another Ladybug egg :( but I guess more Fossil egg is always good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back