TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to ask, but regarding the clue about the skeleton key did anyone else's thought process jump straight to Mario Party? or was it just me ๐Ÿ˜…
Must be just you, because I immediately knew where to look, but didn't know I had to click on the image to get the egg. Thank goodness I double checked.

Must be just you, because I immediately knew where to look, but didn't know I had to click on the image to get the egg. Thank goodness I double checked.
guess I've been playing too much Mario Party Superstars lately lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not a very active member, but man, do eggs always make me come back, they are so fun! Thank you staff for all the fun and the neat new eggies to add to the eggie collection!

Will there be continued restocks through Saturday? Somehow I miss the restock for spring bloom egg every. single. time

i missed the restock againโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Will there be continued restocks through Saturday? Somehow I miss the restock for spring bloom egg every. single. time
I think Jeremy mentioned that yes, there would still be restocks throughout the week! I hope you get your egg soon!

Thank you all for the fun event! The clues and art for the event are amazing and it's always fun coming back for the anual easter hunt. It's by far my favorit event.

Also a big thank to all the helpers and the community. I like this format better. I was able to solve a lot myself but at the end I was burnt out and really happy for the help xD

The community eggs were also a great addition and some are just evil *looking at you clue 6*

forgot to ask, but regarding the clue about the skeleton key did anyone else's thought process jump straight to Mario Party? or was it just me ๐Ÿ˜…
I did the same ๐Ÿ˜… spent around 20 minutes looking through mario party related threads until I realised the clues intention

Damn, I wish I had gotten 1 more bonus egg, or the opportunity to get the #6 egg, as now I'm stuck on an awkward 2 eggs :(

Will there be a raffle for us to spend leftovers?

I'm glad the math was such a bonding experience for some of you! Math brings such beautiful things ๐Ÿ˜‡

Fractions! I should note that down for next time. Derivatives, too? Or working in 3D space? The possibilities are infinite.
Possibilities, probabilities... Maybe statistics?
Derivates and 3D Spaces, I'm literally learning about this in calculus 3. ;-;

Am I the only person thatโ€™s a fan of zipper? Why cant he be something majestic like a unicorn?
F81F32AE-5AF3-45B5-B88D-534F1F5E5168.png

Hmm wonder what to get with my eggs, lowkey I wish I had one more in currency to have it even but yeah hope there will be some redeem thing for bells.

I am glad there will be something with the extra eggs people have. :)
I wonder if it will be a raffle like others seem to think. That would be cool.

Kinda scared there will be a raffle. I mean I have the perfect amount of eggs for the Ladybug egg! What if the raffle is good? Oooguhe....

Well whatever. Just waiting to get my 4/20 4:20 Ladybug egg.

[Edit] I worry far too much- besides what's more worth it than 420 Ladybug? Not much >:3c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back