• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragosidedish.png

So my prompt was Drago's Side Dish. I was inspired by Drago's dragon design to create Drago's Treasure Hoard of Veggies. The treasure consists of gemstones (carrots and peas) with lots and lots of gold coins (corn). And a dragon would never leave his hoard unattended, so atop the pile of treasure is Drago himself, created out of a head of broccoli for his face, two heads of cauliflower for his frills, parsnips for his teefies, and a green split pea and a yellow split pea to simulate his eyes-half-open expression (it was the best I could think of okay).

20201127_230632.jpg

whole picture
20201127_230420.jpg

Rhonda
20201127_230328.jpg

back part
20201127_230354.jpg

up close of the flower
and close up of thebutterfly and the bird that are on both sides on the piece. click image to pop up
20201127_230256.jpg
20201127_230316.jpg
20201127_230341.jpg
20201128_000448.jpg
Post automatically merged:

and yes l painted the rhino and molded her hair. I did a lot of hot gluing and also added lights around it

Last edited:
View attachment 338930
whole picture
View attachment 338931
Rhonda
View attachment 338932
back part
View attachment 338933
up close of the flower
and close up of thebutterfly and the bird that are on both sides on the piece. click image to pop up
View attachment 338935
View attachment 338934
View attachment 338936

and yes l painted the rhino and molded her hair. I did a lot of hot gluing and also added lights around it
omg forgot my username. I'll take an extra picture of my username in it. Please staff don't be mad, it's my fault that l forgot to put in my username by the center piece. I edited the spoiler and added an image of my username with centerpiece.

Wow, @Mr_Persona that is so pretty! That must have taken a lot of time and effort! I love the colors you chose! <3
Thank you! And yes it took 4 days and l stayed up until 2 am all those days when l was working on it. Finally it's good to relax

and actually it's pretty big in person and the purple is more darker. but in picture it's just doesn't look like that way xD And that's another reason why l had to take multiple pictures. But the main ones is the first picture and the 2nd last one for the staff to look at.

Last edited:
All entries up to this point have been accepted. No notes to make other than please do not edit your submissions. If something requires changing, please PM me the updated image rather than editing it yourself. Thank you!

If your entry hasn't been accepted the most likely scenario is I have simply missed it, so let me know ASAP if this has happened to you - thanks!

20201128-025113.jpg
20201128-013146.jpg

20201128-030132.jpg

20201128-024846.jpg

20201128-025002.jpg

My subject was: Nate's Tablecloth

I couldn't picrure an image that would draw out both Nate's lazy personality and fit in one sheet of paper, so I did multiple drawings and stacked them on top of each other to resemble a comic strip. :) I don't have a scanner, so I had to take individual photos. I hope that's ok.

20201128-025113.jpg
20201128-013146.jpg

20201128-030132.jpg

20201128-024846.jpg

20201128-025002.jpg

My subject was: Nate's Tablecloth

I couldn't picrure an image that would draw out both Nate's lazy personality and fit in one sheet of paper, so I did multiple drawings and stacked them on top of each other to resemble a comic strip. :) I don't have a scanner, so I had to take individual photos. I hope that's ok.
Hi there! We do need your entry to be visible all in a single image file. If you can find someone to help you assemble these into a collage or comic strip then we'll be able to accept it. :)

Hi there! We do need your entry to be visible all in a single image file. If you can find someone to help you assemble these into a collage or comic strip then we'll be able to accept it. :)

Ok. Took me a bit to find an app to combine all photos while keeping the full image but I did it! 😊

photocollage_202011284303637.jpg

(Had to edit because I made a mistake when uploading 😅😓)

Last edited:
Feeling particularly in the mood to draw, I decided to join in on TBT's Turkey Day event after all. My prompt is Velma's drink: Fruit & Vegetable Punch. I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on getting Velma of all villagers, but suddenly I started thinking of her as a grandmother figure of sorts (maybe it's that beard of hers) and suddenly I thought it would be really cute to include other goat villagers as babies~ thus, I was inspired to create this. Featuring Nan, Sherb, Chevre and Kidd as...well, kids ☺ Each one bringing something to contribute to the drink, they gather 'round Granny Nanny Velma to help out for the upcoming Fall Feast, while Velma herself is proud to add her favorite treat, grapes.

My style of drawing is a soft blend of watercolors with a touch of whimsy, almost like a page right out of a storybook. This event was a great opportunity to practice my coloring, too. I had a lot of fun with this!

Velma's Drink.jpg

My prompt was Wendy’s tablecloth! Being a peppy villager, I think Wendy would be thrilled to know she’s so popular that they named an entire restaurant chain after her. :p

I really like this! And love the little thing you added in their, because Wendy's and her name is Wendy
One of my favorite fastfood places

and favorite villager

AirBrush_20201128135811.jpg

My prompt was Mira's side dish. I picked her dish to be loaded mashed potatoes because her catchphrase is "cottontail" and mashed potatoes kinda look like cotton. I tried to make the mashed potatoes match her color scheme as well. It's not my favorite thing I've ever made but I did my best!

My prompt was "Wendy's Main Course"! So naturally, I had to draw Wendy's -- for Thanksgiving, my household normally just orders fast food anyways (since... none of us really like turkey, and it's a good day to be lazy and not cook!)

The quote is based off her Pocket Camp quote ("If you can't get your wool the way you want it, cut it all off and try again").

acnh_wendy.png

My prompt was "Wendy's Main Course"! So naturally, I had to draw Wendy's -- for Thanksgiving, my household normally just orders fast food anyways (since... none of us really like turkey, and it's a good day to be lazy and not cook!)

The quote is based off her Pocket Camp quote ("If you can't get your wool the way you want it, cut it all off and try again").

acnh_wendy.png
Ooh, this one is cool! Great minds think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back