• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

jesus christ did the medic ever get shafted on his own update.

everything he got is awful, but everything else is so OP. gj valve. gj.

Since I only play Medic, I'm kind of upset about his new gear, yeah.

The new melee is useless compared to the Ubersaw (and has no downside compared to the Bonesaw, which is silly).
The Quick Fix's lack of overhealing and meh uber are enough for me not to use it.
And the Overdose's ability is nowhere near worth the -10% damage reduction, at least for me.

I'll stick to my usual Arena loadout... Syringe Gun, Kritzkrieg, and the Ubersaw for now.

I got a pretty sick strange Natascha. Although I don't play Heavy at all, I'll hold it as trade fodder until a strange Syringe Gun pops up in a crate series.

I'll also update the class list in the original post if anyone would like a change.

Since I only play Medic, I'm kind of upset about his new gear, yeah.

The new melee is useless compared to the Ubersaw (and has no downside compared to the Bonesaw, which is silly).
The Quick Fix's lack of overhealing and meh uber are enough for me not to use it.
And the Overdose's ability is nowhere near worth the -10% damage reduction, at least for me.

I'll stick to my usual Arena loadout... Syringe Gun, Kritzkrieg, and the Ubersaw for now.

I got a pretty sick strange Natascha. Although I don't play Heavy at all, I'll hold it as trade fodder until a strange Syringe Gun pops up in a crate series.

I'll also update the class list in the original post if anyone would like a change.

Like to switch from Medic to Heavy.
Also if you want anything I'd be willing to trade something for that Natascha >_>

.[/b]

The medieval medic melee weapon is the same, theres no reason to use the bonesaw
Found 2 hats in 2 days ^_^
also anyone boycotting TF2F2p, the only down side is that the game is easier to play then it was before
I seriously took on 2 scouts 2 pyros and a heavy melee only while i was stuck in there bas and pushed the payload to the end.

Last edited:
fabio, mah bro. needle gun is so great, eh?

i was kinda hyped for the overdose, but i can't tell the difference between that and the normal run speed.
quick fix was balls on face ******** in beta, still is. unless it gets a hella nice buff, i'm not touching it again. a medic who can't overbuff is a useless medic, imo.

you can chalk me up as a soldier or medic, doesn't really matter at this point. spending a lot of time as solly, now. everyone and their mother is solly/medic, now. makes me sad. :(

"It was hilarious, a Medic started healing me as Spy and I WAS DISGUISED AS HIM. ALL HE SAID WAS HOW IT WAS COOL THAT WE HAD THE SAME NAME."

Oh you newcomers... you're so quirky. (not from me btw)

I take back about what i said about tf2 being free is good
Its horrible, all my fav servers FULL
and i dunno why but when i can get on a server even if i have 5 Freaking ping i get no item connection

"It was hilarious, a Medic started healing me as Spy and I WAS DISGUISED AS HIM. ALL HE SAID WAS HOW IT WAS COOL THAT WE HAD THE SAME NAME."

Oh you newcomers... you're so quirky. (not from me btw)

I literally stared at "myself" for a good few seconds before I figured out it was a spy disguised as me, and knifed him in the face. XD I'm terrible at this game, but I can't stop playing!

I literally stared at "myself" for a good few seconds before I figured out it was a spy disguised as me, and knifed him in the face. XD I'm terrible at this game, but I can't stop playing!

Don't worry, you'll get used to everything! The wiki is really handy for stats and knowing how to craft things.
There is that coaching thing, which I've not looked into yet.. but otherwise, we're all here. Anyone here would happily answer any questions or offer a hand. (y)

Back