• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

They can't give, only receive items. Plus, the biggest limitation is 50 backpack slots only. So you can't have every weapon in the game. Basically, if you invest enough hours into the game, then you will be forced to pay up for more backpack slots.
only non-vanilla weapons that are basically used as vanilla:
bonk atomic punch
1 solly rocket launcher (being generous here)
equalizer
degreaser
axetinguisher
flare gun
demoknight gear
slot 2 demoknight
sandvich
heavy gloves
gunslinger (**** the rest)
ubersaw
kritzkrieg (if you prefer it)
blutsauger (if you prefer it)
huntsman (if you prefer it)
jarate
optional kukri replacement
dead ringer/camp and dagger

18 slots. nbd. 20, even.

some of the new gear is more niche, imo. vanilla gear is still very good.

Sweet, unboxed the spurs. Can't wait to display these with my Teddy once we get a second misc. slot.

I also have the new Heavy shades and the steel jaw if anyone wants to throw me an offer.

I've played quite a bt recently and nothing from what I've seen is really that different with F2P players.

I've played quite a bt recently and nothing from what I've seen is really that different with F2P players.

Then you've either been playing on dead servers/private servers where F2Players can't get to.

I started to reply. Then I realized something. I haven't 'played' in about 4 days. Maybe things weren't as bad then. I'll get on and take a look-see.
i doubt much has changed

point being valve servers are not notorious for attracting good players.. unless they're pubstomping or some such :p

playing on servers with tight communities will make you a better player, i've found. it makes you adapt to/play with people who are on a slight level of team play, if not only because they have spent enough time together to know each other's play styles.

i dunno. when i think "valve servers", i don't think of "pro elite". i think new players, and recently, free to players. just my 2 cents.

I would like to sell both of my spares of "The winger"
For either of thesse items
Tomislav
The eviction notice
the quick fix
and the new baseball bat ( I forget the name)

Holy ****. This ****ing game. So damn addicting. It's now 6:30am and I've been playing it for four hours straight.

Back