• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

When I was playing a while ago, someone's weapon leveled up or something. There was a notice on everyone's screen. Does that have to do with the Strange items?

When I was playing a while ago, someone's weapon leveled up or something. There was a notice on everyone's screen. Does that have to do with the Strange items?

Yep, that's what Strange items are. The more kills you get, you'll reach a milestone and will get a new name with them. The link I posted on this page has more info.

I have a Strange Natasha. If anyone has a Strange Rocket Launcher or Strange Minigun I'll trade you for my Strange Natasha.

I played TF2 today for the first time in 6 months. People really hate the free to play weekenders don't they?

Looking for a Teddy Roosebelt. If you have one, let me know what you want for it.

I crafted one, but you'd better be offerin up something good. Can't think of anything I'd want right now, offers. However, I'm not buying gift wrap. I'd have to get that from someone.

TF2 IRL
W5xj8.jpg

Does anyone have a Refreshing Summer Cooler that isn't going to be opened? I'd like to buy it off you for a scrap or 2 weapons.

Also, have some F2P Sniping gameplay, now with 50% more Call of Duty.

Last edited:
andy, we ripped that server about eleven new *******s today/yesterday, i swear.

and we owe it all to your glengarry bonnet!

@trevor, if you want, you're always welcome to join a game over at smorg.refugeegaming.com or campgrounds.refugeegaming.com (if you want a more traditional game head to campgrounds)

the servers should give you excellent ping since you're near them (i think) and the community is nothing short of amazing, imo.

just sayin.

also, @ f2p, i think all the pay-to-players are still kinda buttmad that they had to pay for five years of constant updates and great content, when people are getting to play with them now, for free.

oh and they're all baddies. really baddies. like engineers not building anything baddies. like medics playing offense with bonesaw only baddies. like baddies.

like -aaron. :J

They can't trade, though. I thought. There was also some other stuff they couldn't do as well.

They can't give, only receive items. Plus, the biggest limitation is 50 backpack slots only. So you can't have every weapon in the game. Basically, if you invest enough hours into the game, then you will be forced to pay up for more backpack slots.

Back