• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Since the announcement of items, my Community feed has had 4 people in a row of buying Poker Night.
Oh how it was obvious sales would sky rocket.

How lovely! I got my dealer's visor!

Reasons I'm buying Poker Night:

1.) I'm clueless on how Poker works. I have some familiarity with it, but not have a complete understanding.
2.) It's $5. I'd rather spend $5 on a game rather than go to some shady online Poker site, and I'd prefer learning in-game, rather than reading some text-based instructions online.
3.) I'm not familiar with the other characters besides Heavy.
4.) I'm a sucker for crossovers :p
5.) I needed some variety in my Steam library.

So really, the TF2 items were just icing on a really delicious cake.

Reasons I bought Poker night:

1) I enjoy poker, and much like Aaron said.. rather than some odd site that isn't trustworthy.
2) I like the Penny Arcade comics/stuff in general.
3) Sam & Max are *censored.3.0*ing awesome.
4) Lastly, and I'd like to say most importantly... I'm sure it's all linked in to the Child's Play Charity

TF2 items? Oh, that's cool. But oh dear... look at those sales shoot up because of the items.

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Item whore.
Of course im a item whore, TF2 is my favrioute game soo far im willing to pay a mere 2.97 to play poker while obtainting items for my favrioute game
Why don't you go and trade some more instead of playing with your bros eh?
God dammit, at least try to justify it.
No matter, you're already shown as to what you are.

The only reason I bought Poker Night at first was for two reasons.
1.I love Poker...
and
2.Heavy 8D.
But now with the added items it makes it more worth it!

Also I have a question.
If you craft two unusual hats (no I don't have any unusuals this was just outta curiosity) do you get a different unusual, or is it impossible to use unusuals in crafting (Again I wouldn't know...)

I saw Heavy + Penny Arcade + Poker.
I was sorely tempted, but I didn't have any money at the time.
Then I saw this, and I had money.
So I bought it.

-Jack- said:
I saw Heavy + Penny Arcade + Poker.
I was sorely tempted, but I didn't have any money at the time.
Then I saw this, and I had money.
So I bought it.
Nice. I quite like the visor...

If it has multiplayer (like TF2) we gotta hold tournaments 8D.

I'm getting Poker Night cause

1. You get a hat AND an entire game for 5 bucks. That's less than most hats in the Mann Co store.
2. Telltale games are always hilarious with top notch writing.
3. I grew up watching the Homestar Runner cartoons. It's the first fandom for anything on the internet I was ever part of, so the characters, especially Strong Bad, hold a special place in my heart.
4. It will be great seeing the characters play off eachother.

I agree with KK's above comment. Tournaments are a must.us

I'm still looking for masks.
Send me a message if you have a Spy, Sniper, Demo, Scout and Solly Mask.

K.K.Slider said:
Also I have a question.
If you craft two unusual hats (no I don't have any unusuals this was just outta curiosity) do you get a different unusual, or is it impossible to use unusuals in crafting (Again I wouldn't know...)
You can't craft unusuals.

Great. I was on a gift farming server with a rotation plugin, which freezes everyone but the next on the list so only they can get the gift, but if they don't find it in 2 minutes, everyone's unfrozen. Someone who was AFKing on spec's turn came up,with my turn the one after that, and it glitched so that his turn was 3 whole rounds, but he was still AFK. So I try a bunch of server commands, like votekick and stuff like that to try and get him off, but they're all disabled. So I tried !noclip to see if I could take the gift and end his turn, but it's disabled as well. About 5 rounds later, it finally gets off his turn, and it's finally mine... and I'm permabanned for "a cheating infraction."

-Jack- said:
Great. I was on a gift farming server with a rotation plugin, which freezes everyone but the next on the list so only they can get the gift, but if they don't find it in 2 minutes, everyone's unfrozen. Someone who was AFKing on spec's turn came up,with my turn the one after that, and it glitched so that his turn was 3 whole rounds, but he was still AFK. So I try a bunch of server commands, like votekick and stuff like that to try and get him off, but they're all disabled. So I tried !noclip to see if I could take the gift and end his turn, but it's disabled as well. About 5 rounds later, it finally gets off his turn, and it's finally mine... and I'm permabanned for "a cheating infraction."
Gift farming server? Huh, never thought anyone would do that. Do you happen to have the IP so I may try it?

K.K.Slider said:
-Jack- said:
Gift farming server? Huh, never thought anyone would do that. Do you happen to have the IP so I may try it?
194.169.211.127:27040
It's a nice idea, except for the part with glitches and random bans.

Back