• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

This coming Tuesday November 9th, 2010 the TF2 item system will be down for maintenance starting at 1pm PST and ending at approximately 2:30PST. We are significantly increasing the amount of database horsepower behind TF2 to accommodate all the recent additions to the system. During this maintenance the following TF2 features will be unavailable:

Backpacks
Crafting
Trading
The MannCo store
Loadouts

Animefan said:
This coming Tuesday November 9th, 2010 the TF2 item system will be down for maintenance starting at 1pm PST and ending at approximately 2:30PST. We are significantly increasing the amount of database horsepower behind TF2 to accommodate all the recent additions to the system. During this maintenance the following TF2 features will be unavailable:

Backpacks
Crafting
Trading
The MannCo store
Loadouts
Well, I'm glad I got a distraction game!
Edit:1pm to 2 PM? pshh nevermind.
Do you know what they are working on?

Animefan said:
I traded my vintage beanie for a regular brigade helm
Was that a good trade?
Nope.
By default, the Vintage item is rarer because of it's finite amount.

K.K.Slider said:
Animefan said:

Backpacks
Crafting
Trading
The MannCo store
Loadouts
Well, I'm glad I got a distraction game!
Edit:1pm to 2 PM? pshh nevermind.
Do you know what they are working on?
Hopefully they're fixing that graphics issue xD

K.K.Slider said:
AndyB said:
-Aaron said:
It'd be cool if they used Poker Night as a medium for gambling your items on TF2.
That better have multiplayer
If it doesnt have multiplayer, I'm getting the items then throwing it into the back of the closet so to speak.
I'm going to play it regardless.

Anyone have a Dead Ringer they'd trade?
Every offer I've gotten's been ridiculous, like 2 vintage weapons or 2 scrap for it.

-Jack- said:
Anyone have a Dead Ringer they'd trade?
Every offer I've gotten's been ridiculous, like 2 vintage weapons or 2 scrap for it.
2 reclaimed for it

I've only got a vintage one.

While TF2 items was gone my back pack said it contained over 100 items, double the amount i actually have... god i wish my back pack was doubled

Nappers is dirt cheap. All unboxed items get cheaper after a while.

Edit: Mostly the unboxed hats and Action items. Weapons always go for 1-1, and Polycounts go for 2 weapons or a scrap.

Ren Partycat said:
Nappers is dirt cheap. All unboxed items get cheaper after a while.

Edit: Mostly the unboxed hats and Action items. Weapons always go for 1-1, and Polycounts go for 2 weapons or a scrap.
I realize that, I just can't find anyone who wants to trade one for some reason.

Because it pays to hang on to them, despite everyone saying they're *censored.2.0*. It's hard to come by a Series 1 crate now, and Valve has effectively made Nappers and Guadalajara one of the rarer crate hats. I miss mine too, but I wouldn't have Bill's without that little guy.

EDIT: http://www.tf2items.com/id/Aaron2
Feel free to trade on the spares and the non-promotional items.

-Aaron said:
Because it pays to hang on to them, despite everyone saying they're *censored.2.0*. It's hard to come by a Series 1 crate now, and Valve has effectively made Nappers and Guadalajara one of the rarer crate hats. I miss mine too, but I wouldn't have Bill's without that little guy.

EDIT: http://www.tf2items.com/id/Aaron2
Feel free to trade on the spares and the non-promotional items.
That actually makes sense.
Although I just found a guy who wants just a refined for it.
Too bad I only have 1 reclaimed + 2 scrap. ;_;

Back