• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

-Jack- said:
-Aaron said:
Because it pays to hang on to them, despite everyone saying they're *censored.2.0*. It's hard to come by a Series 1 crate now, and Valve has effectively made Nappers and Guadalajara one of the rarer crate hats. I miss mine too, but I wouldn't have Bill's without that little guy.

EDIT: http://www.tf2items.com/id/Aaron2
Feel free to trade on the spares and the non-promotional items.
That actually makes sense.
Although I just found a guy who wants just a refined for it.
Too bad I only have 1 reclaimed + 2 scrap. ;_;
Also, dem Vintage Hatless. They're probably the rarest ones out there, since everyone just goes "LOL HATLESS, TIME TO MIX IT WITH ANOTHER HAT FOR A NEW ONE"

My hatless actually helped me alot.Crafted a camera beards one august (its morning so that might not be spelled correctly) morning. "Meh" I said and crafted it with my ye old. I got a hatless engie. "FUUUUUU-"
But when they announced trading I made a deal to trade my hatless engie for a modest pile. Traded that modest Pile for my brainslug 8D.

Edit::O Check the TF2 wiki, new badge for pre-oredering portal I bet.

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/zk3O6MhjC3c'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/zk3O6MhjC3c' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Well THIS is nice T_T "SteamStartup() failed:SteamStartup(0xf,0x0018E584) failed with error 1: failed to take master pipe connection lock" any solutions?

K.K.Slider said:
Well THIS is nice T_T "SteamStartup() failed:SteamStartup(0xf,0x0018E584) failed with error 1: failed to take master pipe connection lock" any solutions?
I got that ALOT when i was playing TF2. Just restart Steam. It's caused by closing it from the task manager methinks.

Hey I have all nine class Halloween masks for trade.If anyone hasn't gotten the sackston hale acheivement and has a rubber glove,1 refined metal,or a carouser's capotain just PM me so we can trade.

21b0wfk.jpg

I LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE FOR ONE MONTH AND YOU COMPLETELY LOSE INTEREST IN POSTING ABOUT YOUR WEALTHY ABUNDANCE OF HATS, AND STORIES ABOUT OBTAINING SAID HATS?

how could you, tbt? how could you?

I return to talk of "Poker" and "Nights" at an "Inventory". I writh in disgust, as my once-proud tradition of being a man of demolition has been sullied by that of strong evil, and my cherished brother in arms loses his first love to greedy welps who grasp for any new design they set their eyes upon.

for shame! for once, there was a time in which a demolitions man needed not but an eye patch and his skull cap to adorn his head, not stutter shades and badges!

I must rest now, for my breath has become bated with the stench of hatred, and my lips quivering in anger, in a failed attempt to convey my emotions.

also, sup /tbt/?

Psychonaut said:
I LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE FOR ONE MONTH AND YOU COMPLETELY LOSE INTEREST IN POSTING ABOUT YOUR WEALTHY ABUNDANCE OF HATS, AND STORIES ABOUT OBTAINING SAID HATS?

how could you, tbt? how could you?

I return to talk of "Poker" and "Nights" at an "Inventory". I writh in disgust, as my once-proud tradition of being a man of demolition has been sullied by that of strong evil, and my cherished brother in arms loses his first love to greedy welps who grasp for any new design they set their eyes upon.

for shame! for once, there was a time in which a demolitions man needed not but an eye patch and his skull cap to adorn his head, not stutter shades and badges!

I must rest now, for my breath has become bated with the stench of hatred, and my lips quivering in anger, in a failed attempt to convey my emotions.

also, sup /tbt/?
You want me to talk about hats? OK!
I have a hat for every class but spy
My scout has the bonk helm
My soldiers has the tyrants helm
My pyro has the brigade helm
My demoman is wearing the hallmark purple
My heavy has a purple toque
My engineer has a black ten gallon
My medic has the pricklehauble and the medic mask
My sniper has a yellow belt
My spy has a camrea beard and modest pile of hat!

Im looking for ear buds and paint

Nuff said

I'm currently working on getting a vintage weapons set. I've started with scout, and gotten the monster that is the Vintage Crit a Cola out of the way.

Psychonaut said:
Kobry614 said:
Who wants a disgusting looking Whoopee Cap or Trophy Belt for a price
how bout some paint?

I have purple and white. only offering one per hat. interested?
No offense but THAT IS THE WORST TRADE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!

Psychonaut said:
Kobry614 said:
Psychonaut said:
Kobry614 said:
Who wants a disgusting looking Whoopee Cap or Trophy Belt for a price
how bout some paint?

I have purple and white. only offering one per hat. interested?
No offense but THAT IS THE WORST TRADE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
congratulations

you interested?
No I'm gonna trade them for 7 refined each instead

I'm having some problems with TF2 right now. The game will randomly crash and pop up a "The Instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x The memory could not be read" message. if this has happened to anyone before, PLEASE give me a solution.

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
I'm having some problems with TF2 right now. The game will randomly crash and pop up a "The Instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x The memory could not be read" message. if this has happened to anyone before, PLEASE give me a solution.
hasn't ever happened to me, before.

have you gone through the basic troubleshooting stuff, verified the cache integrity and what have you?

Psychonaut said:
Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
hasn't ever happened to me, before.

have you gone through the basic troubleshooting stuff, verified the cache integrity and what have you?
Indeed I have. Did everything in my power that's listed on the steam troubleshooting page. Seems I'm having problems with all my source games. Crashes in TF2, and can't connect to an servers in L4D.

Back