• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

anyone up to playing TF2 tonight? I don't care which server but I at least want to get good latency.

so much easier to just message somebody..

i'm pretty much up for tf2 anytime, just message me. i have a server i frequent, but it has it's own map rotation (mostly custom maps). totally willing to play any stock maps, bar CTF BS.

index.jpg

entire team, is babies.

also @ baconboy, lol, implying anyone still plays the console versions

it was around till mann-conomy.

i gave up, since it only hosted about 8 people before it started lagging balls.

i might try again if there's a need for/people show interest in having a server, but most of us just join games in progress, so there's little need for it anymore.

I don't have any vintage hats even though I got the game last February. Kinda sucksss
i really lucked out.
i had three demo hats(HALLMARK, afro, demogibus), a bonk helm, bucket hat for sniper, kabuto, and a towering pillar all before trading came about. **** yeah.jpg.

not bad for 4/5 months of playing, eh? :p

gave the kabuto to andy, traded the spare demo hats to some other people for a solly stash and heavy's toque i think? and ended up upgrading from bald engie to pyro brain slug. whoop. :J

So i asked my friend to intall it on his Mac so we could play when i go to him (and that's every week :p) and i'm just wondering; i had tons of hats when i started playing (a year/2 years ago) so will they be vintage? :p

So i asked my friend to intall it on his Mac so we could play when i go to him (and that's every week :p) and i'm just wondering; i had tons of hats when i started playing (a year/2 years ago) so will they be vintage? :p

From what I can see.. you have 1 hat. A Gibus.

... LOL VINTAGE GIBUS

Back