• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

WDZ wouldn't let me accept a vintage southern hospitality in trade. It was a tradable item, but every time we tried to trade, we got an error message saying nothing. :X

WDZ wouldn't let me accept a vintage southern hospitality in trade. It was a tradable item, but every time we tried to trade, we got an error message saying nothing. :X
swear i thought i replied to this like a week ago..

valve's trade servers were probably overflowing, or one of the items was untradeable, or something.

and *bump*

is there anywhere were i could get a demo of this..
there's free weekends for other countries, i believe.. but that's only once in a blue moon.

i don't think so. you might wanna hit up TheSignPainter (this guy) for a free demo of sorts. guest pass.

kinda a demo. if you like it for two days, probably worth buying. (when it goes on sale. it's almost ALWAYS on sale. $10 is the norm, big sales are $5 and less)

Nearly got every non promotional weapon
Only one i need is crit a cola
If anyone can trade this with me ill give you 2-3 weapons/crates

Yes if either of you are online ill trade for either of your boston bahsers
is a scrap alright?

Also if anyone has either a spare pain train or sandman i need that as well

rift.jpg

**** sake valve just release them normally, i dont wanna have to buy some random mmorpg just for thosse weapons
They'll be craftable after the promotion period ends, though you won't get the fancy green text saying "Genuine Sun-on-a-stick" or "Genuine __________"

Back