• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsword xD a community that consists of only salt. practically every MMO out there lol

Hey Daniel, how did your test go?

Ill try it out and Ikr. I was playing a Moba League of Legends Plaver vs Player and Killed 54 enemy players died 2 times and got 30kill asists my team was raging at me telling me to lay the F*** off because they got hardly any kills lol. They Kept telling me so much stuff I was Cracking Up!

Ill try it out and Ikr. I was playing a Moba League of Legends Plaver vs Player and Killed 54 enemy players died 2 times and got 30kill asists my team was raging at me telling me to lay the F*** off because they got hardly any kills lol. They Kept telling me so much stuff I was Cracking Up!

LOL, right? People find things to complain about, even to team members. Obviously not everyone you encounter will be like that but there's a good handful of people who do really rage a lot. I find some stuff really funny as well xD

LOL, right? People find things to complain about, even to team members. Obviously not everyone you encounter will be like that but there's a good handful of people who do really rage a lot. I find some stuff really funny as well xD

Same.

@Lucanosa What other games that you play that are multi player online?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same.

Sorta, it allows you to trade stuff after you play enough. Lol I know of a few other online games I haven't touched in awhile, but idk if you'd even like them

Hey!

YES! :p

Hey Lucanosa! How goes it? :)

Same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same.

*Used to play* Minecraft and Terraria XBOX 360 edition, since on my laptop it went all glitchy when I tried downloading minecraft, also used to play Runescape too but it also glitched

AC:NL and Pokemon on 3DS

And a few random online no download games, like VDex Project, GGC, and other.

Hey Lucanosa! How goes it? :)

Hey! I'm doing great! How about you? :D

*Used to play* Minecraft and Terraria XBOX 360 edition, since on my laptop it went all glitchy when I tried downloading minecraft, also used to play Runescape too but it also glitched

Pretty good, just got home from school~

I like to play a lot of avi games. Like Gaia but now mostly just use that to build my Ocs.
Lmao. You like Mmo games right? Ima see if I cant find some good multi player ones. But you also dont like downloadable ones too huh?

I like to play a lot of avi games. Like Gaia but now mostly just use that to build my Ocs.
Lmao. You like Mmo games right? Ima see if I cant find some good multi player ones. But you also dont like downloadable ones too huh?

That's good! I've been school free the past week and this week, since I'm helping at the new house and moving. Plus my birthday coming up cx
Whatcha doing? //>u<// (<-- failed attempt at being kawaii)

Just goofing off while procrastinating to write the final draft of my essay. ;u;
Mine is more of a fail. L(ow OL)

XD Yeah, I loved runescape before it almost crashed a desktop (and not even my own LOL woops) And yeah, my laptop HATES downloads. I literally carry a zip drive whereever I go to download pics/docs and to store them, because my laptop has a hissy fit and glitches out whenever I do.

If it doesn't, it just simply freezes or doesn't load xD my laptop is so weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just goofing off while procrastinating to write the final draft of my essay. ;u;
Mine is more of a fail. L(ow OL)

;w; you'll never get anything done if you procrastinate too much
nawwwww (>O 3 O)>

.....when u attempt to talk and have no friends lol ////~?~\\\\

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD Yeah, I loved runescape before it almost crashed a desktop (and not even my own LOL woops) And yeah, my laptop HATES downloads. I literally carry a zip drive whereever I go to download pics/docs and to store them, because my laptop has a hissy fit and glitches out whenever I do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nawwwww (>O 3 O)>

....sadly most multiplayer Mmos are download. Ikr a couple of years ago I download Wizard101 and played it on my grandpas desktop and a week later it Crashed and broke and he needed a new one. He was about too find out and I was like [O-O]

- - - Post Merge - - -

nawwwww (>O 3 O)>

Pfft~ it's just a final draft, nothing too hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

.....when u attempt to talk and have no friends lol ////~?~\\\\

- - - Post Merge - - -

....sadly most multiplayer Mmos are download. Ikr a couple of years ago I download Wizard101 and played it on my grandpas desktop and a week later it Crashed and broke and he needed a new one. He was about too find out and I was like [O-O]

o-o I played W101 for 2 years and never had it crashed any of the PCs I had it on.

They differently are!! Hahaha but I'm normally up really late at night so it works out for me! XD
And that's great to hear!! What have you been up to? :D

OHHH!!! Nice!!! Have a nice dinner!! :D {Btw, when you get back, can you also edit your posts from when you quoted Lucanosa's comments? c: I'll like you to "-snip-" it or delete it x] Thank you! :D }

AHHHH SUCH CHICKEN YUM

working on it now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back