• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its that I always consider myself a failure at everything and i take offense to everything.

I sort of get what you mean as to the first part of your sentence, I used to always think of myself like that as well. It's really not worth your time to think very negatively and it could affect your health greatly as well - not just emotionally but also physically.

I'm sorry though, I don't know your circumstances so I hope what I'm saying isn't of any offense to you either. I just hope you can overcome those kinds of thoughts and see your inner potential. There's much more to life than being negative about things, for sure, and even I'm working towards thinking more positively. If anything, you could talk to family, friends, or an expert if things get a bit out of hand.

Just take a breather and care for yourself. ^^

I sort of get what you mean as to the first part of your sentence, I used to always think of myself like that as well. It's really not worth your time to think very negatively and it could affect your health greatly as well - not just emotionally but also physically.

I'm sorry though, I don't know your circumstances so I hope what I'm saying isn't of any offense to you either. I just hope you can overcome those kinds of thoughts and see your inner potential. There's much more to life than being negative about things, for sure, and even I'm working towards thinking more positively. If anything, you could talk to family, friends, or an expert if things get a bit out of hand.

Just take a breather and care for yourself. ^^

Yea ik i dont take any offense to that. Also I would rather not talk to my family or have them know lol.
But yeah I understand what your saying.

Yea but they dont care or even bother with me. So I keep it to myself and leave everyone alone.

Maybe friends you can talk with? I don't think it's always good to keep everything to yourself, it could help to write down things if you're wanting to rant as well. Something I've never done but I've heard it worked for others. I think it helps them calm down a bit

Maybe friends you can talk with? I don't think it's always good to keep everything to yourself, it could help to write down things if you're wanting to rant as well. Something I've never done but I've heard it worked for others. I think it helps them calm down a bit

I have no friends...

I have no friends...

I don't either

I try to make friends but eh.
There's this one boy who talks to me like I'm his best friend when really I barely know him, he's such a creep.
Everytime he sees me, he embarrasses me in front of the girls I want to befriend. I just don't talk to him, I just say I'm mad at him

I don't either

I try to make friends but eh.
There's this one boy who talks to me like I'm his best friend when really I barely know him, he's such a creep.
Everytime he sees me, he embarrasses me in front of the girls I want to befriend. I just don't talk to him, I just say I'm mad at him

Maybe hes like you? No friends? And tries? Btw accept me in your roleplay! Also why dont you just ask him to leave you alone or to stop embarssing you in public.

I have no friends...

D3, you know I am here for you, right? I might not be a "friend" per se, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you, or that the rest of us don't.

In case you missed my post from earlier, my signature has a link to my Advice Column thread. I am a Psychology Grad sudent working on my Thesis, I work with clients all the time, trained in criis intervention, Cognitivive Behavoural Therapy, which is clinically proven (even has helped me personally) in mood disorders, depression, dysthymia, anxiety, etc. I am the closest thing to a psychologist (most likely) on TBT, haha, and more than that, I am just happy to help people because I care, and because I can relate. If you ever need to talk, even if you don't want professional help, and just want to vent, feel free to PM me. Remember, we try to keep personal stuff of TP. But MANY of us have our inboxes open, mne is among them. I happen to also be clinically trained as well, but that is to say, I am not trying to say I am "better" or my support is "better" than any help or support anyone else on TBT can offer. I just have different perspectives/resources, etc.

Kilo but the last post was in April 2015, and isn't it against rules of TBT to bump old threads?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I most likely am.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe hes like you? No friends? And tries? Btw accept me in your roleplay! Also why dont you just ask him to leave you alone or to stop embarssing you in public.

You were accepted, but I forgot to post it. Ugh I can't imagine that guy liking me, no guy has ever liked me. Ever. Lol
I try to tell him to leave me the f alone but he won't LISTEN! and I don't feel like telling on him or my parents because my dad wopill get mad the second I say "boy"

Kilo but the last post was in April 2015, and isn't it against rules of TBT to bump old threads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were accepted, but I forgot to post it. Ugh I can't imagine that guy liking me, no guy has ever liked me. Ever. Lol
I try to tell him to leave me the f alone but he won't LISTEN! and I don't feel like telling on him or my parents because my dad wopill get mad the second I say "boy"

It's only not allowed if it's a buying it trading thread, since they're probably not looking for them anymore. But things like advice and game threads are fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I was post me up please when you get the chance. Also how do you know he dosent like you lol? Maybe he just follows you because no one talks to him or even tries? How do you know maybe he keeps trying to talk to you because maybe your the only person who notices him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

D3, you know I am here for you, right? I might not be a "friend" per se, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you, or that the rest of us don't.

In case you missed my post from earlier, my signature has a link to my Advice Column thread. I am a Psychology Grad sudent working on my Thesis, I work with clients all the time, trained in criis intervention, Cognitivive Behavoural Therapy, which is clinically proven (even has helped me personally) in mood disorders, depression, dysthymia, anxiety, etc. I am the closest thing to a psychologist (most likely) on TBT, haha, and more than that, I am just happy to help people because I care, and because I can relate. If you ever need to talk, even if you don't want professional help, and just want to vent, feel free to PM me. Remember, we try to keep personal stuff of TP. But MANY of us have our inboxes open, mne is among them. I happen to also be clinically trained as well, but that is to say, I am not trying to say I am "better" or my support is "better" than any help or support anyone else on TBT can offer. I just have different perspectives/resources, etc.

Yea will do. Ik I wasnt actually trying to start anything personal on here at all. My mistake lol.

Yes he doesn't like me. He has tons of friends. I actually like someone else but of course he won't like me back lol.

Ugh I just hate the kid who follows me EVERYWHERE!!! We have 2 periods together, and I'm considering changing my B lunch to A lunch and change the classes that I am in with him. Like switch them around. Like have my 4th Period be my last and my last be my fourth. He wouldn't be in any classes with me for sure ;)
I am sure they wouldn't let me change my schedule though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back