• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, you wonderful person! How are ya?

Hooked on HHD atm.. haha! so much to design so little time =w= jk
but it's really fun though!! Love it :3

what's new with you!?

Last edited:
Yes he doesn't like me. He has tons of friends. I actually like someone else but of course he won't like me back lol.

Ugh I just hate the kid who follows me EVERYWHERE!!! We have 2 periods together, and I'm considering changing my B lunch to A lunch and change the classes that I am in with him. Like switch them around. Like have my 4th Period be my last and my last be my fourth. He wouldn't be in any classes with me for sure ;)
I am sure they wouldn't let me change my schedule though.

Thats sucks but if you really want you should try to.switch.

Afternoon people! Tiring day of school has ended and I can relax~

FYI if you guys want some cake collectibles, I am auctioning two off rn. Highest bid is 550. I might end it in an hour, but I wanted to let everyone know!

Hooked on HHD atm.. haha! so much to design so little time =w= jk
but it's really fun though!! Love it :3

what's new with you!?

Decided to play EE again to keep me from going insane from schoolwork. Aside from that, nothing much! x3
Ooh, is HHD really that addicting? o:

Decided to play EE again to keep me from going insane from schoolwork. Aside from that, nothing much! x3

Eden Eternal? I think Evvie plays that too, if you didn't know but I think you do

Hello Blackjack and naekoya ^^

Hi! I'm so jealous you have HHD. They sold out where I am :(
oh sorry to hear that :c couldn't you order online maybe? if you still wanted it that is ~

nice! yeah that's a cool game too c:
haha well for me it is ~ definitely a fast pace game for sure >w<

Afternoon people! Tiring day of school has ended and I can relax~

FYI if you guys want some cake collectibles, I am auctioning two off rn. Highest bid is 550. I might end it in an hour, but I wanted to let everyone know!
afternoon to you too! ahh good luck on your auction :3

Eden Eternal? I think Evvie plays that too, if you didn't know but I think you do

Hello Blackjack and naekoya ^^

Hey there Hatori!! How's it going ~

so little homework so much time...

I need an inhaler.

@naekoya did you get the dlc? I heard Louie is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back