• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing good everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Haha nice! c:
how's your day been?

Hey there, I'm doing all right!

How about you? ^^

Hi there, naekoya! It's going all right, just finished some homework so time to play games yay xD

And you?

woop woop! awesome ~ yeah just got back from grabbing some grub
and finally on myself too lol

Oh did anybody buy the packs? The only thing I got that people say is kinda rare is Digby, but I'm pumped about getting Saharah . It's more about designing their room than the character themselves (because i hate Saharah, ewww the lashes)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing good everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

your sig tho XD 10 million out of 10

Oh nice! Mac and cheese is good ^^ Haha that's so cute O: Ahh I really love the Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon ones... I want some now LOL
Yesss Mac and cheese is yummy!! Hahaha and oohhh!! We have some of the frosted brown sugar cinnamon poptarts here too!! XD We bought the big box with those and the strawberry ones from Costco! Hahaha XD /casually throws poptart a screen hoping you'll receive.... it was a failure ; v ;

Quest 18#
2hyxmag.jpg
OHH Nice!!! I'm interested in playing Splatoon, but at the same time I'm not ahahha XD I'll update your Quest Log soon! :D

Okay so Persona 4: Dancing All Night is out, and I have no money.

RIP Aerate.
AWWW!!!! D: I love Persona <333 Well the anime ahaha I never played any of the games yet, but my close friend loves the games and anime!! XD He has most of the Persona games ahahaha!

I hope you earn some money soon so you can get the game! :D

I'd like to be TP please ^.^
Welcome to TP!! :D I love your username!! It's so cute ahhh!! Is there a particular color you'll like your name to be in on the roster? :D

Also please feel free to come in and chat at any time!! Feel free to participate in the quests as well to earn some pps to redeem rewards with! x] We tend to have a lot of events/raffles you could join as well in the future! :D Once again, welcome to TP and I hope you enjoy it here! <3

Yesss Mac and cheese is yummy!! Hahaha and oohhh!! We have some of the frosted brown sugar cinnamon poptarts here too!! XD We bought the big box with those and the strawberry ones from Costco! Hahaha XD /casually throws poptart a screen hoping you'll receive.... it was a failure ; v ;

Oh man, you're very lucky! I gotta go to Costco again. I just bought some beef jerky and took a few samples from there... LOL

I wish that would work but sadly, it doesn't ! : (

Oh man, you're very lucky! I gotta go to Costco again. I just bought some beef jerky and took a few samples from there... LOL

I wish that would work but sadly, it doesn't ! : (
AHH AHAHHA I love sampling at Costco ahaha cause whenever I'm hungry and I plan on eating in the food area at costco, I look around to buy groceries first and then I see samples and I'll be sampling anything that looks good to me {And if it's super good, I'll buy it LOL} and then I'll be full aahahah!! I've been craving beef jerky for a while now ; v ; I might get some from Costco again later ahahah

Ikr? ; __ ;

Did I hear Mac N Cheese? Because that's what I'm eating XD

This game is too kawaii omg
You heard right ahahaha! XD

And are you talking about HHD? o:

AHH AHAHHA I love sampling at Costco ahaha cause whenever I'm hungry and I plan on eating in the food area at costco, I look around to buy groceries first and then I see samples and I'll be sampling anything that looks good to me {And if it's super good, I'll buy it LOL} and then I'll be full aahahah!! I've been craving beef jerky for a while now ; v ; I might get some from Costco again later ahahah

Ikr? ; __ ;

You heard right ahahaha! XD

And are you talking about HHD? o:

yup yup! I tink I'm in love (sorry Teresa!)

I know!! But I am completely new idk how to ask for my schedule to be changed
And I threw it away so...there's that xD

you can just usually go see a counselor and ask them to change your schedule, but then again
they might also ask why you want to change it xD

I don't have a picture of my favorite Popsicle for Quest #18 but can I still do it?

If so: My favorite popsicle has to be a strawberry one! It has ice cream with little chunks of strawberry in it and omg it's delicious! I could eat them everyday if I could lol!

Also: I am ready to redeem an icon, Miharu! ><

Ikr? ; __ ;

LOL. Reminds me of the time I went with my mother and she just kept coming back to the free sample stands. She'd be like "Hey, um, can I get another one?" The employee would give a sort of wry smile and say "Yeahh of course!" ... I really wanted to get out of there!

They had potato chips at the free sample stands the last time I went which was like a month ago and I just wanted to get more but I was afraid people would give me a weird look, so I just grabbed two samples and left

Ahh I love Krave's ! Especially Lemon Garlic Turkey Jerky!!

Last edited:
you can just usually go see a counselor and ask them to change your schedule, but then again
they might also ask why you want to change it xD

omg no

Why didn't it post merge? Odd..

I need to start cycling but I'm too lazy to get that town development permit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back