• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatori is too amazing with art ahhh <3 Ahahaha and well drawing takes a lot of practice and experience!! Once you practice more, you'll definitely improve more! x] I've never seen your art before so I can't say it's bad or agree with the fact that you suck at art! XD

Ohh!! If you do plan on redeeming a reward, let me know which reward it is and I'll notify the person you are redeeming it from! :)
And yeah! Username changes are pricey, but understandable ;v ;

Yea imagine everyone changing their username at once, it would be tragic.

I think ill do one tomorrow. But I dont know wether to save or not lol.

Morning everyone! I retook my German vocab test again (I failed with 5/10 RIP) and got 9/10! really super happy!

How are you all today?

I recently changed my username, it was really pricey ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Morning everyone! I retook my German vocab test again (I failed with 5/10 RIP) and got 9/10! really super happy!

How are you all today?

Yay you got a really lovely score! Congrats :D

I'm okay, just busy as usual. Ughhh

Nothing my school hasnt started yet. So been bored all day wanting to chat with someone lol. Also if you.guys ever feel im being too nosy, annoying or bugging you let me know ok?. And ill leave you guys alone. I know I can be a bit too annoying and stuff sometimes.

Lucky! School started about a month ago for me xD Papers are keeping me busy!
And I personally don't think you are being nosy or annoying or anything like that. Don't worry ^^

AHHHH He's so cute!!! I love Hatori's art!!! ; v; Too amazing ahhhh <3 I'm slightly jealous ahaha! XD

Hes good at art lol. When I saw it I was jealous because I suck at art lol. I was happy tho because I needed a chibi of my oc and he made me one super good. Now im thinking about using my pps to get a gif signature of my new Chibi. Also now all I need is to change my name but so pricy O-O

Hatori is too amazing with art ahhh <3 Ahahaha and well drawing takes a lot of practice and experience!! Once you practice more, you'll definitely improve more! x] I've never seen your art before so I can't say it's bad or agree with the fact that you suck at art! XD

why must both of you make me blush over here
(Thank youu, I appreciate the kind words!) Don't worry D3ath, I've lots to improve and practice upon as well! Like Miharu said, just takes time and a lot of practice ^^ I'm very happy you want to use the chibi for GFX, though! I didn't actually expect you to like it so much, to be honest!

I also would love to see your art ^^

How are you all today?

Good morning, Evvie! So glad you got a better score this time! Good job! :] And I'm pretty tired but have to go to school soon, how are you?

Hey guys!

Hey there Daniel! How are you?

Morning peepers!! Well after hardcore cycling, I finally got all my babies back into my main town!!! Now I can rejoin the land of the living. I pretty much only watched movies and worked on my main town while I was sick. I had wanted to finish before hhd came out but it didn't get finished until last night. Gonna update my da shortly. Here's a pic of my tediously painstakingly placed villagers.

YRBj86B.jpg

Morning peepers!! Well after hardcore cycling, I finally got all my babies back into my main town!!! Now I can rejoin the land of the living. I pretty much only watched movies and worked on my main town while I was sick. I had wanted to finish before hhd came out but it didn't get finished until last night. Gonna update my da shortly. Here's a pic of my tediously painstakingly placed villagers.

YRBj86B.jpg

Wooow! Mine are all OVER the place! Is that like a little neighborhood for them? (Do you use paths? I'd love to visit your Dream Address sometime!)

It must really have taken you a while >< Kudos to you! xD I wouldn't be able to put up with that OTL
I also hope you're feeling much better now!

Thx so much!!! Yes they're in a neighborhood. There is one extra space between the 9th and 10th villagers. An unfortunate rock kept me from making those 2 2 spaces apart. I have lots of paths. Here's pic of my da:

vxes3Fi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel tons better! Thx!!
Btw, the path on the pic is the one I made.

Last edited:
Good Morning. I suppose Id like to be put on the "Frozen" List. My wish is to obtain a Popsicle Collectible. I currently have 2 cakes I'm looking to sell for 300 each, but anything offered above that would be greatly appreciated and put towards the popsicle.

Ive also got a few rare sets, Im currently selling for TBT

Gorgeous Set w/ extra lamp + Sofa
Full Ice Set
Full Mermaid Set
150TBT each OBO.

Sorry if I'm spamming I'll absolutely edit for Team Popsicle purposes :D. I do intend on becoming a member of this sub-community.

Ahh!! I definitely want the peach collectible!! Hahaha the peach collectible is so cute <3 A butt fruit mwuahaha LOL

I believe it was!! I went on hiatus during the time they had the event!! The Popsicle and Swirl collectibles were both made by TBT members for a contest that was being held. The Swirl won first place and the popsicle won second place in the event. I believe the popsicle was available last year for their Beach Party event (Correct me if I'm wrong XD )! They were available for a limited time but everyone was able to purchase as many as they wanted during that time!

There were so many popsicles that not many people cared for popsicles. Some even gave away many for free because there was just so many circulating! XD They used to be less than 200 tbt, but now as you can tell, they are a lootttt more expensive ; v; mainly due to Jacob's and my fault sorry ; __ ; Since 1-2 months ago Jacob and I were on the hunt for popsicles because they looked amazing ahahaha and while we were searching for the popsicles, others became interested as well and thus competition began and prices for popsicles rose dramatically ; u ;

Ohhh, OK! I didn't even join here until last month, so I had no idea.

Also I'm back from school yaaaaaaay

I've just been looking at the quests and they sound fun!

OW OW OW CAFE NERO MADE MY HOT CHOCOLATE TO HOT OW!

- - - Post Merge - - -

test

Can someone explain the process of "Cycling" to me? I think I get the jist, but i would like a full understanding. Thanks :)

How are you all today?
Morning!!! :D And oohh!! Congrats on getting 9/10!! I'm super happy for you!!! :D

I recently changed my username, it was really pricey ;u;
Ahhh I bet!! ;v ; What was your old username if you don't mind me asking XD

why must both of you make me blush over here
(Thank youu, I appreciate the kind words!) Don't worry D3ath, I've lots to improve and practice upon as well! Like Miharu said, just takes time and a lot of practice ^^ I'm very happy you want to use the chibi for GFX, though! I didn't actually expect you to like it so much, to be honest!

I also would love to see your art ^^
Shhhh it's because your art is magical c:

Thx so much!!! Yes they're in a neighborhood. There is one extra space between the 9th and 10th villagers. An unfortunate rock kept me from making those 2 2 spaces apart. I have lots of paths. Here's pic of my da:

vxes3Fi.jpg

I feel tons better! Thx!!
Btw, the path on the pic is the one I made.
DaCoSim welcome back!! Ahhhh I'm so happy to hear you got better!!! ; v ; And omg your town looks amazing!! I could never have the patience to do that ahahha!!

Good Morning. I suppose Id like to be put on the "Frozen" List. My wish is to obtain a Popsicle Collectible. I currently have 2 cakes I'm looking to sell for 300 each, but anything offered above that would be greatly appreciated and put towards the popsicle.

Ive also got a few rare sets, Im currently selling for TBT

Gorgeous Set w/ extra lamp + Sofa
Full Ice Set
Full Mermaid Set
150TBT each OBO.

Sorry if I'm spamming I'll absolutely edit for Team Popsicle purposes :D. I do intend on becoming a member of this sub-community.
Good morning Defranco!!! And welcome to Team Popsicle! :D I'm so happy to have you here! I'll add you to the Freezings list now! :) And ooohhh!!! I'm wishing you luck with selling your cake!!! We are actually going to be raffling off a free popsicle soon! Jacob and I are just debating on the dates of when the raffle shall happen! Since we recently just raffled off another free popsicle ahaha!

And no worries at all!! This isn't considered spamming! x] I consider spamming as 1 worded posts, just GIF images with no content, and etc. ahaha XD

I'm so happy to hear you'll like to become a member! :D Once again, welcome to TP! Feel free to come and chat anytime! Also we have fun quests you could do to earn pps to redeem awesome prizes! x]

Ohhh, OK! I didn't even join here until last month, so I had no idea.

Also I'm back from school yaaaaaaay

I've just been looking at the quests and they sound fun!
Hahaha no worries!!

WOOO!!! Welcome back!! :D How did school go? Haha XD

I'm glad you think so!! I'm looking forward to seeing you participate in them!! if you want to XD

OW OW OW CAFE NERO MADE MY HOT CHOCOLATE TO HOT OW!
Oh no!!! ; ___ ; ksdfks

Can someone explain the process of "Cycling" to me? I think I get the jist, but i would like a full understanding. Thanks :)
I think this is what Cycling is: Someone will have two separate games of ACNL, one of the game is their real town and the other is their cycling town where they'll cycle around the villagers who shows up in their town! So like they'll time travel back and forth to try to ping any villager and then they'll announce who's up for grabs in their cycling shop, if no one shows interest, they just void the villager and time travel forward to receive a new villager and the cycle continues.

I'm pretty sure some of our members have a cycling shop/knows exactly what it is, so if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me you guys XD

Hahaha I hope I somewhat helped! :)

Thanks for the warm Welcome Miharu, I love your Sig. Love the community so far :D. I just gave away a bunch of furni like 110 items :D.

It was actually somewhere else so I wont talk about that but Ill be selling some Furniture Sets :D.

Thanks for the warm Welcome Miharu, I love your Sig. Love the community so far :D. I just gave away a bunch of furni like 110 items :D.

It was actually somewhere else so I wont talk about that but Ill be selling some Furniture Sets :D.

You are very welcome!! x] Most of the members on TP right now are either asleep, at school, or at work around this time! c: You'll see more members on shortly! :D

And d'aww thank you!! Hahaha I love Gudetama <3 He's too cute and funny ahah I'm thinking of making him one of TP's mascots ;) So expect some future TP signatures/icons!

And awww!! That's so nice of you!! ; v; Feel free to advertise your shop! I'm pretty sure some TP members may be interested in them! Just as long as you don't spam the link like every hour, we won't mind! :)

You are very welcome!! x] Most of the members on TP right now are either asleep, at school, or at work around this time! c: You'll see more members on shortly! :D

And d'aww thank you!! Hahaha I love Gudetama <3 He's too cute and funny ahah I'm thinking of making him one of TP's mascots ;) So expect some future TP signatures/icons!

And awww!! That's so nice of you!! ; v; Feel free to advertise your shop! I'm pretty sure some TP members may be interested in them! Just as long as you don't spam the link like every hour, we won't mind! :)

Great thank you so much. Ill post it just once like every week+ idk not that into advertising. But my shop is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...rrently-Selling-Gorgeous-Ice-and-Mermaid-Sets

Ill try and make a nice little sig link for it later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back