• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'll go ahead and start Quest #3, by the way!
Sweet!! :D Your Quest Log has been created! To see all the Quests you have completed, how many pps you have, the Quests you have in progress, and rewards you have redeemed, please check the Quest Roster with the spoiler that's under your name! :) I hope you enjoy doing these quests! XD

WOW!!! I'm so happy and proud of you!! You are such an amazing person!!! ; v ; Like I've told you before, you are truly amazing!! Great job!! :)

HI GUYS um what did I miss cx
You missed Kilo's great post back on page 879! XD

Guys, before I reset my town, I am auctioning off the last of my hybrids. Please take a look and bid if you like~

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?324771-Lot-s-of-Hybrids-HB
Ohh!! Good luck on selling your hybrids! :D

What did I miss :x

Almost got 1000 Pps Lmao! Now I wish I could trade Pps for Tbt.
Congrats on almost having 1k pps! XD And sorry we don't think we'll ever have that function for pps to tbt ahahaha xD Our tbt wallets will be dead LOL

Grab your birthstones guys! It's back on sale ;D <3
SWEETTT!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm glad they got it back in time before the month ended! :D

Oh, it's back?! Cool! even though I want the February one more because my birthday's in that month

I really wish they'd restock all the other stuff now.
Ahh I agree!! ; v; I can't wait for the next restock! XD

Sweet!! :D Your Quest Log has been created! To see all the Quests you have completed, how many pps you have, the Quests you have in progress, and rewards you have redeemed, please check the Quest Roster with the spoiler that's under your name! :) I hope you enjoy doing these quests! XD

WOW!!! I'm so happy and proud of you!! You are such an amazing person!!! ; v ; Like I've told you before, you are truly amazing!! Great job!! :)

Ohh!! Good luck on selling your hybrids! :D

Congrats on almost having 1k pps! XD And sorry we don't think we'll ever have that function for pps to tbt ahahaha xD Our tbt wallets will be dead LOL

SWEETTT!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm glad they got it back in time before the month ended! :D

True lol hoping for more quests tho sinced I have no popsicles irl not able to use a computer to play chompy and already completed all the other missions.

True lol hoping for more quests tho sinced I have no popsicles irl not able to use a computer to play chompy and already completed all the other missions.

Hahaha please be patient with the quests xD I literally just added 4 new ones yesterday hahaha Adding too much at a time will clutter my OP and I won't be able to update my OP anymore due to character limits ; v ;

Hahaha please be patient with the quests xD I literally just added 4 new ones yesterday hahaha Adding too much at a time will clutter my OP and I won't be able to update my OP anymore due to character limits ; v ;

Ik ik lol Id be busy with Chompy if I was allowed to use a computer week days. So hows it going?

Ik ik lol Id be busy with Chompy if I was allowed to use a computer week days. So hows it going?

Aww!! Well you still have time to play Chompy on weekends! :D
And it's going pretty good! Just tired since I just got back from work ahahah! How about you? x] What have you been up to? c:

Aww!! Well you still have time to play Chompy on weekends! :D
And it's going pretty good! Just tired since I just got back from work ahahah! How about you? x] What have you been up to? c:

Nothing my school hasnt started yet. So been bored all day wanting to chat with someone lol. Also if you.guys ever feel im being too nosy, annoying or bugging you let me know ok?. And ill leave you guys alone. I know I can be a bit too annoying and stuff sometimes.

Nothing my school hasnt started yet. So been bored all day wanting to chat with someone lol. Also if you.guys ever feel im being too nosy, annoying or bugging you let me know ok?. And ill leave you guys alone. I know I can be a bit too annoying and stuff sometimes.

OHHH Wow!! I was wondering why you were always on at night!! I always wondered what you did about school! XD When does school start for you? :3
And d'aww thanks ahaha but you aren't annoying, nosy, or bugging me x] So no worries! It's just sometimes your posts sounds really depressing :c If there's anything wrong, please feel free to PM me about it or any of your tbt friends! (Especially KiloPatches!) We are glad to help and hear you out! c:

Oh, it's back?! Cool! even though I want the February one more because my birthday's in that month

I really wish they'd restock all the other stuff now.
I really want the peach and cherry collectibles, because those are the native fruits in my NL and WW towns!

Speaking of collectibles, was the popsicle one a limited-time one that was available during a certain event? If it was, then when was it available?

OHHH Wow!! I was wondering why you were always on at night!! I always wondered what you did about school! XD When does school start for you? :3
And d'aww thanks ahaha but you aren't annoying, nosy, or bugging me x] So no worries! It's just sometimes your posts sounds really depressing :c If there's anything wrong, please feel free to PM me about it or any of your tbt friends! (Especially KiloPatches!) We are glad to help and hear you out! c:

Yeah ik. Im always up really late even when school starts. Um it dosent really start until im ready to start it. Ill most likely start it tho by next week or so.

I really want the peach and cherry collectibles, because those are the native fruits in my NL and WW towns!

Speaking of collectibles, was the popsicle one a limited-time one that was available during a certain event? If it was, then when was it available?
Ahh!! I definitely want the peach collectible!! Hahaha the peach collectible is so cute <3 A butt fruit mwuahaha LOL

I believe it was!! I went on hiatus during the time they had the event!! The Popsicle and Swirl collectibles were both made by TBT members for a contest that was being held. The Swirl won first place and the popsicle won second place in the event. I believe the popsicle was available last year for their Beach Party event (Correct me if I'm wrong XD )! They were available for a limited time but everyone was able to purchase as many as they wanted during that time!

There were so many popsicles that not many people cared for popsicles. Some even gave away many for free because there was just so many circulating! XD They used to be less than 200 tbt, but now as you can tell, they are a lootttt more expensive ; v; mainly due to Jacob's and my fault sorry ; __ ; Since 1-2 months ago Jacob and I were on the hunt for popsicles because they looked amazing ahahaha and while we were searching for the popsicles, others became interested as well and thus competition began and prices for popsicles rose dramatically ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah ik. Im always up really late even when school starts. Um it dosent really start until im ready to start it. Ill most likely start it tho by next week or so.

Oh wow! What kind of school is it? o:

Ahh!! I definitely want the peach collectible!! Hahaha the peach collectible is so cute <3 A butt fruit mwuahaha LOL

I believe it was!! I went on hiatus during the time they had the event!! The Popsicle and Swirl collectibles were both made by TBT members for a contest that was being held. The Swirl won first place and the popsicle won second place in the event. I believe the popsicle was available last year for their Beach Party event (Correct me if I'm wrong XD )! They were available for a limited time but everyone was able to purchase as many as they wanted during that time!

There were so many popsicles that not many people cared for popsicles. Some even gave away many for free because there was just so many circulating! XD They used to be less than 200 tbt, but now as you can tell, they are a lootttt more expensive ; v; mainly due to Jacob's and my fault sorry ; __ ; Since 1-2 months ago Jacob and I were on the hunt for popsicles because they looked amazing ahahaha and while we were searching for the popsicles, others became interested as well and thus competition began and prices for popsicles rose dramatically ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow! What kind of school is it? o:

It has a stupid name lol its called Options For Youth and its an Independent Studies program which means I do 95percent of my work at home in packets and go to school when I want for how long I want lol.

It has a stupid name lol its called Options For Youth and its an Independent Studies program which means I do 95percent of my work at home in packets and go to school when I want for how long I want lol.

OHH wow!! And hmm I don't think the name is stupid at all! :)
Also I might reply late! Working on the badges atm XD Ahaha

OHH wow!! And hmm I don't think the name is stupid at all! :)
Also I might reply late! Working on the badges atm XD Ahaha

Oh thats perfectly fine. Hatori made me a cute lil chibi. Look....
q3j9zYG.png

AHHHH He's so cute!!! I love Hatori's art!!! ; v; Too amazing ahhhh <3 I'm slightly jealous ahaha! XD

Hes good at art lol. When I saw it I was jealous because I suck at art lol. I was happy tho because I needed a chibi of my oc and he made me one super good. Now im thinking about using my pps to get a gif signature of my new Chibi. Also now all I need is to change my name but so pricy O-O

Hes good at art lol. When I saw it I was jealous because I suck at art lol. I was happy tho because I needed a chibi of my oc and he made me one super good. Now im thinking about using my pps to get a gif signature of my new Chibi. Also now all I need is to change my name but so pricy O-O

Hatori is too amazing with art ahhh <3 Ahahaha and well drawing takes a lot of practice and experience!! Once you practice more, you'll definitely improve more! x] I've never seen your art before so I can't say it's bad or agree with the fact that you suck at art! XD

Ohh!! If you do plan on redeeming a reward, let me know which reward it is and I'll notify the person you are redeeming it from! :)
And yeah! Username changes are pricey, but understandable ;v ;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back