• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i guess. Thats good to hear. I didnt know if anyone saw my post since it was the last one.

Oh, I saw it ^^ I'm just really hungry right now so I'm getting some food. How have you been today? /not sure if the day just started for you or if it's already ending

Oh, I saw it ^^ I'm just really hungry right now so I'm getting some food. How have you been today? /not sure if the day just started for you or if it's already ending

Its ok just woke up 1hour ago, went to sleep late and its only 12pm so just the middle of the day.

Everyone is switching to fire emblem if. I guess I should to lol.

Its ok just woke up 1hour ago, went to sleep late and its only 12pm so just the middle of the day.

Everyone is switching to fire emblem if. I guess I should to lol.

Oh, it's 12 PM for you? Same here! I love FE:A ^^ I don't really have a favorite character but they're all pretty awesome in their own way! I'd probably say Chrom but yeah

Bleh, so much homework to do.. T.T

Ahh, what kind of homework, Alby-Kun?

Oh, it's 12 PM for you? Same here! I love FE:A ^^ I don't really have a favorite character but they're all pretty awesome in their own way! I'd probably say Chrom but yeah

Physics, mostly involving significant figures and and measurements.
So how's your day been, Hatori?

My favorite character is in FEA Gaius the candy theif.

OH MY GOD, MOVE OVER NAEGI-KUN, THERE IS A BETTER SUPER-DUPER HIGH SCHOOL LUCKSTER.

i just got a freaking huge Crystal Altar Haul and I am genuinely shaking rn.

OH MY GOD, MOVE OVER NAEGI-KUN, THERE IS A BETTER SUPER-DUPER HIGH SCHOOL LUCKSTER.

i just got a freaking huge Crystal Altar Haul and I am genuinely shaking rn.

Oh, it updated? Might check it out now. I have two ECs to spare.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope u catch up soon lol, I dont have that problem no school lol.

I do because I choose to stay up late to finish homework and such, ahahahahaha~

Last edited:
Oh, it updated? Might check it out now. I have two ECs to spare.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do because I choose to stay up late to finish homework and such, ahahahahaha~

i got a prime mount, alpha demon wings and white demon wings. In my trash shop btw

Actually, I really like both Chrome and Lon'qu xD

Ahh, do you stay up late or too much homework to worry about ? D:

Lol, nevermind, just saw your post above ^^;;

Lmao lon,qu is pretty cool until lucina took him out in one strike. Anyways I kinda still like him.....promoted him to swordmaster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back