• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww!! ; __ ; When you click on the notification and scroll down, do you still see that user's friend request pending? o: Maybe you didn't click on the "ok" button to reject their friend request? O:

There?s a "save changes" button, I select "reject request, then "save changes" but nothing happens.

@Evvie I like your cute art style:) Keep on going!

Because I always hate drawing my characters since I ruin them.

Evvie, you make your own style, i love that everything is unique to you, just keep on working on it, don't give up. Put a big smile on and just remember everything gets better

Because I always hate drawing my characters since I ruin them.

Drawing for yourself doesn't mean you have to draw art beautifully. As long as you enjoyed the process and the outcome is adequate, it should still be considered a masterpiece in your eyes. It also doesn't have to be OCs, it could be buildings, animals, the solar system, anything that tickles your brain!

I'm very indecisive with my sigs so putting it in a rotating sig is easier.
OHH!! The only thing that's stopping me from a rotating sig is the fact that I don't know if I can link the pictures to a certain thread xD I love having my sig link to TP for advertisement ;)

There?s a "save changes" button, I select "reject request, then "save changes" but nothing happens.

@Evvie I like your cute art style:) Keep on going!
Yeah!! That's so weird!! Definitely sounds like a glitch ; __ ; I hope the mods can get back to you on that matter soon!!

I'm selling a cake if anyone wants it :)
Link to the thread is in my sig in the spoiler

Drawing for yourself doesn't mean you have to draw art beautifully. As long as you enjoyed the process and the outcome is adequate, it should still be considered a masterpiece in your eyes. It also doesn't have to be OCs, it could be buildings, animals, the solar system, anything that tickles your brain!
I hate drawing anything but people

I think it's good to expand your horizons! I try drawing stuff I normally don't draw, and even if it comes out pretty bad at least in my eyes, it serves as good experience. Practicing is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back