• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh thank you!!! >//v//<

HAHA LOOKS LIKE I HAVE 2 SONS XD And ahh I'm so happy you like them!! x] If you ever lose your badge, it's posted in TP's Gallery in the museum thread! :D {Link to the thread is also on my OP!}

Ahhh thank you so much!! jsflkds ; v ; I'm glad you think so!! Also omg I get so confused when people call my GFX art LOL Like I know it's a type of "art" but I prefer it being called GFX or at least to me ahaha since literally all I'm doing is using stocks/resources/fractals provided by other uses who lets GFX makers use them to make awesome effects on their GFX ahaha XD Credit really goes to all the amazing texture/stock/c4d/etc makers out there ;D

Once you get a popsicle and reach 50+ posts on Tp you will! ;)

I will probably never have the funds for it. I'm like a buyaholic with TBT, haha. I'm still waiting to get the funds for a color change option.

Last edited:
Ahhh thank you so much!! jsflkds ; v ; I'm glad you think so!! Also omg I get so confused when people call my GFX art LOL Like I know it's a type of "art" but I prefer it being called GFX or at least to me ahaha since literally all I'm doing is using stocks/resources/fractals provided by other uses who lets GFX makers use them to make awesome effects on their GFX ahaha XD Credit really goes to all the amazing texture/stock/c4d/etc makers out there ;D

XD I'm sorry! I'm unfamiliar with the realm of digital art ;-; so to me it's all art XD ahah thank you though! I'll try to remember that c: and *I like your GFX xD I'm sorry again

Also, are you raising a TBT family? o: Because it looks like it to me x3

Can I be the older son that calls you mother haru?
AHAHHAA XD Looks like I have 3 sons now ; v; Where are my daughters ; w ; Ahahah!! XD And go for it Son #3 HAHA or Elder Son XD

I will get a Popsicle later

But what will I use for the render?!,!!,!,

Omg
WOO! Good luck on getting a popsicle!! :D And the render for the badge? O:

I will probably never have the funds for it. I'm like a buyaholic with TBT, haha. I'm still waiting to get the funds for a color change option.
AWW!! Ahaha what do you like to spend your tbt on? XD Ahaha!! And ohh you could sell the candy set you won from my giveaway! B] Try auctioning it off! You should easily be able to get 1.5k + from that XD

XD I'm sorry! I'm unfamiliar with the realm of digital art ;-; so to me it's all art XD ahah thank you though! I'll try to remember that c: and *I like your GFX xD I'm sorry again

Also, are you raising a TBT family? o: Because it looks like it to me x3
Ahahaha no need to apologize at all!! <3 And yeah! GFX is definitely a form of art when you make everything yourself from scratch HAHA XD Even though I spend hours on gfx, I just prefer it being called GFX at least mine, since I tend to think your talking about the art drawn/render used in the gfx if you said "art" ahaha then I think you guys think I drew that and I'm like nooooooo XD

It looks like it!! Hahaha XD I just told my boyfriend that and he was like "Omg stop adopting so many children!! XD "

AHAHHAA XD Looks like I have 3 sons now ; v; Where are my daughters ; w ; Ahahah!! XD And go for it Son #3 HAHA or Elder Son XD

WOO! Good luck on getting a popsicle!! :D And the render for the badge? O:

AWW!! Ahaha what do you like to spend your tbt on? XD Ahaha!! And ohh you could sell the candy set you won from my giveaway! B] Try auctioning it off! You should easily be able to get 1.5k + from that XD

Ahahaha no need to apologize at all!! <3 And yeah! GFX is definitely a form of art when you make everything yourself from scratch HAHA XD Even though I spend hours on gfx, I just prefer it being called GFX at least mine, since I tend to think your talking about the art drawn/render used in the gfx if you said "art" ahaha then I think you guys think I drew that and I'm like nooooooo XD

It looks like it!! Hahaha XD I just told my boyfriend that and he was like "Omg stop adopting so many children!! XD "
Random stuff, haha. Also, I'll be the daughter of a father of a grandmother of a 2nd cousin. c:
Also, I do rather prefer having 4 things over 1, soo.. I don't know! TOO MUCH PRESSURE! *Curls up in a corner and cries*

Last edited:
and the family keeps on growing =w= lol

Mother, can I have a Popsicle for diner?
Also did not realize how close to 5k posts I am! My giveaway will be happening sooner than I thought I must plan!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

making a sig even tho i dont have a popsicle lol

It is, try putting it in a spoiler or crop it?

Random stuff, haha. Also, I'll be the uncle of a father of a grandmother of a 2nd cousin. c:
Also, I do rather prefer having 4 things over 1, soo.. I don't know! TOO MUCH PRESSURE! :(
OMG HAHAHA!! XD That's so confusing!! XD Uncle of a father of a grandmother of a 2nd cousin omfg XD
AWWW!!! Well it's up to you!! no pressure!! :D

and the family keeps on growing =w= lol
It's getting bigger and bigger! Hahaha XD Hmm what would bae be in the family? XD

Uh oh!! You should resize your sig since it's over the height limit! I don't want you getting in trouble! Dx And Pshhh you don't need a popsicle to make a sig ;D XD

Mother, can I have a Popsicle for diner?
Also did not realize how close to 5k posts I am! My giveaway will be happening sooner than I thought I must plan!!

I shall be FIRST!

Oh, I know, haha, exaggeration is just really fun. :p

Last edited:
OMG HAHAHA!! XD That's so confusing!! XD Uncle of a father of a grandmother of a 2nd cousin omfg XD
AWWW!!! Well it's up to you!! no pressure!! :D

It's getting bigger and bigger! Hahaha XD Hmm what would bae be in the family? XD

Uh oh!! You should resize your sig since it's over the height limit! I don't want you getting in trouble! Dx And Pshhh you don't need a popsicle to make a sig ;D XD

more like a godmother or a granny if you ask me!! xD AHAHA... or maybe an aunt .__. idk lol

Last edited:

XD Okay because the whole topic is just confusing for me and I don't even know XDDD all I do and consider myself good at is realism (irl art) so I have no clue about anything involving digital mediums

And may I be adopted into the family? :rolleyes:

WOAH massive sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back