• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same.

@Miharu would I be able to use my Pps for a new TP badge? Also would I be able to even use it or do I have to be a official TP member?

You'll need to be on the Official TP Roster to use it c: {Or you can use the badge I made for everyone } I'm thinking of making a certain set of badges and letting you guys choose from them while Official TP members can choose the renders they'll like XD

Last edited:
So, are you, like, homeschooled or something then..? Sorry, I'm just probably being idiotic, haha.

Ah no, I study by myself xD Like I just miss school, you know? I'm supposed to go but I don't because it's easier this way.

I'm also a pre med student, you see, so things are way too hectic for me.

Ah no, I study by myself xD Like I just miss school, you know? I'm supposed to go but I don't because it's easier this way.

I'm also a pre med student, you see, so things are way too hectic for me.

Ah, okay, I see. :)
Well, I'm actually going to sleep for once, haha. 'Night! ;)

Last edited:
You'll need to be on the Official TP Roster to use it c: {Or you can use the badge I made for everyone } I'm thinking of making a certain set of badges and letting you guys choose from them while Official TP members can choose the renders they'll like XD

Dx lol hopefully FR starts up soon for registration so I can play and try to sell the stuff for tbt. I also got to wait for like 3 more raffles b4 I can enter again. Unless I can use my pps to buy an entry but I doubt that. Dx why is tbt so hard to make lol.

Ah, okay, I see. :)
Well, I'm actually going to sleep for once, haha. 'Night! ;)
Good night!!! :D Sleep tight!

Dx lol hopefully FR starts up soon for registration so I can play and try to sell the stuff for tbt. I also got to wait for like 3 more raffles b4 I can enter again. Unless I can use my pps to buy an entry but I doubt that. Dx why is tbt so hard to make lol.
Yeah ; v; Sorry!! And awww!! Hopefully Registration opens up soon so you can earn tbt from there!! XD

Yeah sorry I'm weird xD

Night ^^
Weird = Good ;D Better weird and fun than boring! hahaha XD

LOL yeah that's true though XD can't match your levels though lol

How are you c:

Whhaatt ahahah how weird am I? :cool:

I'm doing great!! Just a little tired!! I'm hoping to get all these TP requests done tonight XD

How are you doing? c:

Icon pick up for cookiecrisps! c:

oyTf0k1.png

Ok now I want some candy lol xP

Get someee!! Hahah XD

Whhaatt ahahah how weird am I? :cool:

I'm doing great!! Just a little tired!! I'm hoping to get all these TP requests done tonight XD

How are you doing? c:

OH I was talking about how cool you are xD Weird works too, though, in a good way I guess :p

Omg same! Living off 2 hours of sleep, I need to nap ;u; what kind of requests? C:

I'm doing okay, just tired xD Watching this one episode of Persona 4: The Anime haha.

I want a lollipop!...i have none ;_; curse you gaius and grey. You always have a lollipop in ur mouth
Awww!! :c Maybe you can get one at the store when you head over there! :D

OH I was talking about how cool you are xD Weird works too, though, in a good way I guess :p

Omg same! Living off 2 hours of sleep, I need to nap ;u; what kind of requests? C:

I'm doing okay, just tired xD Watching this one episode of Persona 4: The Anime haha.
OH LOOL Ahahaha thanks!! XD

WHHAATTT go to sleep!! Omg XD What time is it over there? XD
Also I just finished the 2 badge requests, that 1 icon request, and now working on my last icon request, then I'll be doing a banner I need to make for a friend ahahaha then I'll be done with all of TP's/TBT's GFX requests

THENNN I need to work on like 20+ breeding card requests for Flight Rising rip
I have a few finished, but I just got more requests in ahahaha save me

Also I just finished the 2 badge requests, that 1 icon request, and now working on my last icon request, then I'll be doing a banner I need to make for a friend ahahaha then I'll be done with all of TP's/TBT's GFX requests

.....;-; my mom wont take me to go get a lollipop.

Yeah I'm doing that xD it's almost 11 am here haha.

HOLY HELL omg that's a lot ;u; I used to do so much of this stuff, lately I barely have any motivation xD what programs do you use??

Icon Pick-Up for D3ath c:

Q1zrGRQ.png

Yeah I'm doing that xD it's almost 11 am here haha.

HOLY HELL omg that's a lot ;u; I used to do so much of this stuff, lately I barely have any motivation xD what programs do you use??

OH WOW XD Wait you've been up all night?? XD It's 10:21pm here ahaha!

I counted a total of 37 requests on FR ahahaha!! XD The program I use now is PS XD I used to use GIMP all my life though ahahah!! XD It's fun making GFX though so I have no complaints unless I'm on a time limit XD

Last edited:
Icon Pick-Up for D3ath c:

Q1zrGRQ.png

OH WOW XD Wait you've been up all night?? XD It's 10:21pm here ahaha!

I counted a total of 37 requests on FR ahahaha!! XD The program I use now is PS XD I used to use GIMP all my life though ahahah!! XD It's fun making GFX though so I have no complaints unless I'm on a time limit XD

Not all night xD I was up until 5 am and had to wake up at 7 am for school. I was late though so I wasn't allowed to enter xD so here we are~

Ahhhh I remember the days, I suddenly feel like doing GFX again ;u; I've never actually used GIMP xD I used to use Paint.NET when I started and then switched to Photoshop three years ago c: but that really is a lot of requests xD that explains how you're so good at it!!

Not all night xD I was up until 5 am and had to wake up at 7 am for school. I was late though so I wasn't allowed to enter xD so here we are~

Ahhhh I remember the days, I suddenly feel like doing GFX again ;u; I've never actually used GIMP xD I used to use Paint.NET when I started and then switched to Photoshop three years ago c: but that really is a lot of requests xD that explains how you're so good at it!!

AWW!!! ; __ ; Yeah you definitely need a nap!! And gah! D: that sucks!! ; v;

AHHH you should!! I would love to see some GFX from you!! XD Ahh GIMP was like my soulmate ahahaha I've been using GIMP since I was like 12-13 years old XD I just recently switched to PS ahaha!! And ahhh thank you!!! I still have so much more to learn though!!! ; v;

I'm almost done with this banner!!! I'm just kind of thinking of what else I need to put since there's like an empty space that needs to be filled up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back