• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So I think I will test out a cycling town for a bit, I was thinking it might be a good way to earn a little TBT. What do you guys think? If you have done this, do you have any advice?

I'm only in middle school right now, so boring things for me I guess, and I bet the price is worth it.
AND GIVE THE HAMMER TO MEEE! >:D
Haha, just kidding. It's fine if you just want to sell it to someone or something.

Oh hey I just started middle school! What grade? I'm in 6th o.e

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey guys! So I think I will test out a cycling town for a bit, I was thinking it might be a good way to earn a little TBT. What do you guys think? If you have done this, do you have any advice?
I've done it a lot, and it is a good way to get TBT :D

How much did you pay for the Pokeball? you should've waited until the next game release....

Meh idk if they will do another release of the pokeball
the last time it was availible was through a raffle in 2014
its almost 2016 already and I dont think there was one for X2 or Y2 so who knows
idrc tho its better to buy now before it inflates yet again

I wish the pokeball had a nice background. it just looks iffy to me with a dull gray one, i wouldnt buy it honestly. Unless they had a master ball collectible with a nice background.

oh my god this is so true. thats why i never display mine

You should be happy you have a cool thing with that. I would KILL for something like that, haha. I honestly don't care much about the backgrounds, though..

Last edited:
You should be happy you have a cool thing with that. I would KILL for something like that, haha. I honestly don't care much about the backgrounds, though..

Yep I don't care much for backgrounds either!
I do love the sky backgrounds tho

i am happy with it i just dont like displaying it

Last edited:
Yep I don't care much for backgrounds either!
I do love the sky backgrounds tho

Yes the sky backround is pretty!

BTW the friend request notification is gone now, you have to click a second box, and then "save changes", that?s complicated:eek:
Thanks to LeBelleFleur!

Last edited:
Yes the sky backround is pretty!

BTW the friend request notification is gone now, you have to click a second box, and then "save changes", that?s complicated:eek:

You had to click their avatar and reject then save changes right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back