• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then! Thanks for the info, haha!.. MWAHAHA... ahem.
And nah, more like a grandma or something, haha.

I will be giving away more than 1 thing I can tell you all that! So watch out!
ill need to plan this out Better oh my gosh.

I will be giving away more than 1 thing I can tell you all that! So watch out!
ill need to plan this out Better oh my gosh.

No, no, it's fine! I won't even be like the first post I bet, haha. I'll just check it every 2 seconds is all. :3
Oh, by the way, gravy, the sig looks awesome! :)

Last edited:
Mother, can I have a Popsicle for diner?
Also did not realize how close to 5k posts I am! My giveaway will be happening sooner than I thought I must plan!!
Pfftt you are asking for a popsicle for dinner, yet you haven't finished the popsicle you still have!!!:cool: XD
OHH EARLY CONGRATS!!! XD

more like a godmother or a granny if you ask me!! xD AHAHA... or maybe an aunt .__. idk lol
AHAAHAH OMG XD I say Aunt!! So you can be my sister B] Or godmother, godmother sounds cool HAHA XD

Lmao when u start to support Fire Emblem!
Omg XD All these FE emblems though!! So cool ;)

all done, and at 250 pixels exact ;D
It looks wonderful!!! Thanks for linking TP too!!! x]

XD Okay because the whole topic is just confusing for me and I don't even know XDDD all I do and consider myself good at is realism (irl art) so I have no clue about anything involving digital mediums

And may I be adopted into the family? :rolleyes:

WOAH massive sig!
Hahaha no worries!!! XD And oohh!!! That's awesome!!! I can only do traditional art too ahaha but then again I'm not really good at art either XD

YESSS AHAHAH XD Would you like to be my first daughter? ;)

I will probably be shunned for this, haha - I've never played Fire Emblem before! Is it good at all..?

Icon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beddy-bye time.

Night guys~

Oh I just finished your badge literally just now LOL

And by icon, it's like a TP icon like what Daniel is using! c:

Also night!! Sleep tight! XD

Last edited:
I was sent back from school today. And I was going after a two month absence, too. Rip

Wait wait.. 2 months?! What did you do..?

And oh, you're right, pretty much everyone plays those games, haha.

Badge Pick-Up for Blackjack c:

HTML:
[URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?314036-Recruiting-Popsicle-Members!-l-Buying-Popsicles-l-Selling-Collectibles!-l-%26%238736%3B(-%26%235147%3B-%26%2312301%3B%26%238736%3B)%26%2365343%3B"][img]http://i.imgur.com/AGOtLEw.png[/img][/URL]

Wait wait.. 2 months?! What did you do..?

And oh, you're right, pretty much everyone plays those games, haha.

Nothing xD I just don't go that often because I find studying at home much much more easier and convenient cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play so many kinds of games, I can't even count ;u;

Nothing xD I just don't go that often because I find studying at home much much more easier and convenient cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same.

@Miharu would I be able to use my Pps for a new TP badge? Also would I be able to even use it or do I have to be a official TP member?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, are you, like, homeschooled or something then..? Sorry, I'm just probably being idiotic, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back