• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
/weeps can I just show off the amazing drawing Gravy made for me <3 Ahhhhh ;v ; So worth it <3

0AJvnn2.jpg

Good afternoon everyone!

It's Friday yess

Evening for me ~ haha
but yes yayy for the weekend c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

/weeps can I just show off the amazing drawing Gravy made for me <3 Ahhhhh ;v ; So worth it <3

0AJvnn2.jpg

I know!!!! MAD JELLY BAE ~
totally going to wait for mine too now! hahah <3

Alright guys! I'm off to work! I'll try to drop in and say hi during my breaks! :D

P.s. Blackjack omfg the art gravy finished for you looks amazing!! Great job once again gravy!!! :D

Stopping by to say hi!(≧∇≦)b Ahaha also just a little heads up/reminder, once we hit 10k posts on TP we will be having a HUGEEE giveaway ❤(ӦvӦ。) There will be three winners for this giveaway mwuahahaha more info shall be posted once we hit 10k ;D Look forward to it!

I'm finally here for real, haha. Hey guys! :)
Oh, and thank you Miharu!

Last edited:
Ah, it's fine. We can still talk and stuff if you would like. ;)

True. Well, nothing funny happened in my last period unlike yesterday and Wednesday, I hope something funny happens next week. :)

True. Well, nothing funny happened in my last period unlike yesterday and Wednesday, I hope something funny happens next week. :)

Nothing that funny occurs in my middle school.. just cursing and fights. Which, honestly, just absolutely disgusts me.

Last edited:
Nothing that funny occurs in my middle school.. just cursing and fights. Which, honestly, just absolutely disgusts me.

What can you do? Principal's job to fix that. There's not much problems with my middle school unlike 5th grade.

Now that was a disaster. Lots of cursing (even girls), people getting into physical fights, yelling a lot, throwing food in the cafeteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back