• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHH Congrats!!! Good luck with your cycling shop!!! :D And d'awww thank you so much for your donation!!! ; v ;

I have received it!! Thank you so much you guys!! ;v ;

No problem! I will donate 50% of donations from my cycling shop to TP, because TP is awesome! :)

WooHoo!! welcome back bae <33
aww yeah them requests are just stacking up on ya ;w;
I'm pretty sure they're all worth! hehe

Just got home from a party, will probably be online for another couple hours.

Also, I want to thank @Blackjack for donating to TBT! c:

There is also 1 red candy available in the shop for anyone interested!

No problem! I will donate 50% of donations from my cycling shop to TP, because TP is awesome! :)
Ahhh thank you!!! ; v ; We are so lucky to have wonderful members like you!! x] You guys are all awesome!! :D Oh yeah! I'll get started on your icon now! Hahaha sorry for the delay! XD

WooHoo!! welcome back bae <33
aww yeah them requests are just stacking up on ya ;w;
I'm pretty sure they're all worth! hehe
BAEEEEE <333 I'm glad to be back!!! And yesss!! But so worth the tbt ahaha! Once I trade the treasure for tbt :D

How are you doing today?? <333

Just got home from a party, will probably be online for another couple hours.

Also, I want to thank @Blackjack for donating to TBT! c:

There is also 1 red candy available in the shop for anyone interested!
WELCOME BACKK AYEEEEEE ahahaha!!! XD

And yesss!! 1 red candy available for sale :cool:

Ahhh thank you!!! ; v ; We are so lucky to have wonderful members like you!! x] You guys are all awesome!! :D Oh yeah! I'll get started on your icon now! Hahaha sorry for the delay! XD

BAEEEEE <333 I'm glad to be back!!! And yesss!! But so worth the tbt ahaha! Once I trade the treasure for tbt :D

How are you doing today?? <333

WELCOME BACKK AYEEEEEE ahahaha!!! XD

And yesss!! 1 red candy available for sale :cool:

so cold.. been gloomy the past couple days
and raining
but it'll clear up soon from what I can see the weather updates LOL

so cold.. been gloomy the past couple days
and raining
but it'll clear up soon from what I can see the weather updates LOL

OMG Time to bring out your kigurumis!! Hahahah!! XD I wish it was colder here!! XD Still pretty hot ; v ;

OMG Time to bring out your kigurumis!! Hahahah!! XD I wish it was colder here!! XD Still pretty hot ; v ;

Yeah I know what you mean
freakn Cali ;n;
oh how I miss you so ~ hahah </3

Hey guys!! We just wanted to let you guys know that we are SUPER close to our 10k tbt goal for the group funds!! ;//v//; Jacob will be providing 2.5k tbt to the funds and I will also be providing 2.5k tbt as well! So once we reach 5k tbt in the group donation pool it'll all add up to 10k tbt!! {Also more tbt for the group funds would definitely help as well since we don't know the exact price of the group add on! It may be more than 10k or less than 10k, It's better to be on the safe side though, so we want to raise as much as we can!! Also just a side note, but if the group add on is cheaper than what we estimated, then the rest of the remaining tbt we received will all go towards the Popsicle Donation Pool! :D }

I just really want to say, thank you so much you guys for all your help and donations!! <3

Last edited:
you should raise up the prices for your art :c
75tbt starting amount is abit low imo esp the amount of time and effort you put into them
least a min. 100tbt+ would've been better ~

Aw ty, and i was thinking of raising them, but for example the first request i got took 20 minutes, and that was 80tbt, i look more at the time taken than quality, i just got back from town, and ill start on your request soon ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back