• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, sorry for the random question, but how much would you guys pay, tbt for a piece of art like the one on my banner, if i was only gonna draw 1? as i was thinking of maybe doing an art auction, although i dont think it will be worth it :p
(be completely honest :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*or one like this

I'd definitely pay more than 600 TBT for it if I had that much TBT ;-;! It's really good!

gravy its 8 30 PM .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I order you in general one of these? I need more art of K-baby haha.

lol its 9:32a.m here in new zealand, and id love to draw you another one of thoughs, although it would cost a bit as it takes around 3-4 hours to do :p, p.m me or fill out a form on my shop ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd definitely pay more than 600 TBT for it if I had that much TBT ;-;! It's really good!

awww ty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good evening everyone.

Morning! :D

Yay! More awesome gravy art! c:
I'll get better snaps when I get home.

I SURVIVED GUYS

Dropping by to say hi!! Just 2 more hours until I am off work ahhh (?;ω;`) I hope you guys are doing great!

hey, sorry for the random question, but how much would you guys pay, tbt for a piece of art like the one on my banner, if i was only gonna draw 1? as i was thinking of maybe doing an art auction, although i dont think it will be worth it :p
(be completely honest :p)

*or one like this
I would definitely pay 600tbt+!!! I would order more but saving up for the group add on haha (๑?̀ㅂ?́)و✧

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I sell my ice cream cone or do you only want popsicles?

Hello!! Sorry but we are only buying popsicles! c: Thanks for asking! Good luck with selling your swirl! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

MFW I want an ice cream collectible, but I only have 200 TBT, and I'm saving half of that for a sig I've already ordered but not paid for yet. :)

Dropping by to say hi!! Just 2 more hours until I am off work ahhh (?;ω;`) I hope you guys are doing great!

I would definitely pay 600tbt+!!! I would order more but saving up for the group add on haha (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Awww your too kind!, and thats fine!!!, also all the money i get from my shop will be going towards the group, so really you can commission for free ^.^

and im doing great thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

just finnished another 250 commission so that's 980 towarsd group ^.^ with another 230, possibly even 730 in comissions ^.^

you should raise up the prices for your art :c
75tbt starting amount is abit low imo esp the amount of time and effort you put into them
least a min. 100tbt+ would've been better ~

75tbt starting amount is abit low imo esp the amount of time and effort you put into them

I agree. Your art deserves higher prices!

YESSS I'M FINALLY OFF WORK AHHH!!!! <3 Just going to find some things to eat then I'll be active c: Well semi! Going to work on my FR GFX requests to make some tbt for TP! ;)

What have you guys all been up to so far? :D I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

MFW I want an ice cream collectible, but I only have 200 TBT, and I'm saving half of that for a sig I've already ordered but not paid for yet. :)
OHHH!! Well look forward to the big giveaway ;)

Awww your too kind!, and thats fine!!!, also all the money i get from my shop will be going towards the group, so really you can commission for free ^.^

and im doing great thanks!

just finnished another 250 commission so that's 980 towarsd group ^.^ with another 230, possibly even 730 in comissions ^.^
Ahhh no no, YOU are too kind!! ;v ; And noooo!!! You work so hard with your art I feel bad taking it for free!! ; v ; Thank you so much again for doing this for us!! You are amazing! <3

Make sure not to overwork yourself! c:

Hey guys! My cycling shop is now open! We do accept donations, that will directly support me and team popsicle! Please feel free to visit, lurkers are allowed!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Villager-Cycling-Shop-BOXES-Sheldon-NEW-Walt
OHHH Congrats!!! Good luck with your cycling shop!!! :D And d'awww thank you so much for your donation!!! ; v ;

Thank you for your donation! I have sent TP a part of your donation!
I have received it!! Thank you so much you guys!! ;v ;

I agree with this!! I honestly think gravy's art should be 150 tbt+!! x] The time and effort spent on it is no joke!!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back