• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a popsicle to be an official member...

May I join under the no popsicle, but a popsicle member part?

Gratz on 5k Daniel! I don't think you and me have had a solid conversation on here yet!

How are you?

Oh I don't think so either so sorry!
I'm doing okay! Just replaying fire emblem during this whole hurricane wakeen thing passes.
How about you?

Oh I don't think so either so sorry!
I'm doing okay! Just replaying fire emblem during this whole hurricane wakeen thing passes.
How about you?

Doing good! I play a lot of ssb4 for the 3ds, and one of my favorite characters is Ike, if I recall he is also from the fire emblem series?

Doing good! I play a lot of ssb4 for the 3ds, and one of my favorite characters is Ike, if I recall he is also from the fire emblem series?
Ike is from fire emblem but I'm playing awakening! Which is where robin and Lucina are from. I like playing smash Bros but I'm not the best at it frankly.

Ike is from fire emblem but I'm playing awakening! Which is where robin and Lucina are from. I like playing smash Bros but I'm not the best at it frankly.

Neither am I, because everyday at school I face off against some friends that are ridiculously good at it, so I have been practicing only with Ike lol :)

Neither am I, because everyday at school I face off against some friends that are ridiculously good at it, so I have been practicing only with Ike lol :)

I like playing with Rosalina but I usually just play fire emblem during classes nowadays. My units keep dying I keep restarting ugh.

I like playing with Rosalina but I usually just play fire emblem during classes nowadays. My units keep dying I keep restarting ugh.

Rosalina is pretty good. My friend is good with mostly all the characters in the game :p

Gtg for the night, cya all tomorrow :)

Just woke up from my nap ahahhaa!! Morning guys!! <3 Probably going to go back and nap again though XD What is everyone up to? c:

I wish I had a popsicle to be an official member...

May I join under the no popsicle, but a popsicle member part?
Of course!! :D Welcome to Team Popsicle!! I'll add you to the Freezings list now! x] Feel free to come chat with us anytime and also feel free to take on Quests to earn some pps to redeem awesome rewards! :D Unfortunately since you joined one of the rosters after we announced our popsicle raffle, you won't be able to join this raffle, however, we'll be hosting more in the future so feel free to join those! :D

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! {I do suggest reading the FAQ section on Jacob's OP on the first page before asking though! c: }

YAY! Giveaway just posted!
WOO!!!! I'll check it out now! :D

Rosalina is pretty good. My friend is good with mostly all the characters in the game :p

Gtg for the night, cya all tomorrow :)
Night!! Sleep tight! :)

I now have 32 posts, 33 including this one... I can do this!

Oh, and good morning, everyone!

Morning ! Just got back from a bonfire, i think im put off marshmellows for a few weeks -.-
its 10:30 p.m here so its goodnight for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back