• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can ask..? I don't know..

I don't think they would do it anyways, we are both just Popsicles in Freezing.
I will take a risk and ask though,

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm too scared, never mind :p

Maybe we can ask..? I don't know..

Hehe we see you guys ;D

The reason we are holding it tomorrow if because Miharu and I need to be online at the same time so we can both witness who wins via skype. Tomorrow is one of the only times we will be available together because I have school and she has work!

Hehe we see you guys ;D

The reason we are holding it tomorrow if because Miharu and I need to be online at the same time so we can both witness who wins via skype. Tomorrow is one of the only times we will be available together because I have school and she has work!
Oh I see.

Hehe we see you guys ;D

Ah, okay! You sneaky.. uh.. person.. :p
By the way, I love the Jack Skellington thing that's going on there, haha.

Last edited:
Hi Evvie, I?m tired, but instead to sleep, I come online to TBT haha;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kilo, how are you?

I have a lot of mixed feelings right now.
Trying hard to focus on school and work, but a good friend of mine has 6 months to live, and is dying of cancer.
I made a post about his book that he is writing, he is a Comedian, and he wants to share his humour and wit with the world and give people in chemo centres something better to read than outdated magazines. So I made a post about it, the book is called "The Funny Thing About Cancer". I was one of the editors. Now that it has hit publication, I can stop being quiet about it.
I don't expect people to buy the book (though with every preorder, he will sign you a copy and pay for shipping of a copy to a cancer centre of your choice, if you know one). Just be aware of WHO josh Haddon is.... because most likely someone in your life is a cancer survivor, or is dying of cancer or had died of cancer..... and I just want to spread the word of Josh's initiative. He is being featured on Radio shows and even scheduled o be on Ellen. I just wanted to get the word out. Make you aware of his YouTube channel on his journey with cancer. Facebook page. Blog. You can watch his comedy specials, if you want. Just support him. He is my friend, I am trying to be strong, for him. I just want to get the word out.

Last edited:
I have a lot of mixed feelings right now.
Trying hard to focus on school and work, but a good friend of mine had 6 months to live, and is dying of cancer.
I made a post about his book that he is writing, he is a Comedian, and he wants to share his humour and wit with the world and give people in chemo centres something better to read than outdated magazines. So I made a post about it, the book is called "The Funny Thing About Cancer". I was one of the editors. Now that it has hit publication, I can stop being quiet about it.
I don't expect people to buy the book (though with every preorder, he will sign you a copy and pay for shipping of a copy to a cancer centre of your choice, if you know one). Just be aware of WHO josh Haddon is.... because most likely someone in your life is a cancer survivor, or is dying of cancer or had died of cancer..... and I just want to spread the word of Josh's initiative. He is being featured on Radio shows and even scheduled o be on Ellen. I just wanted to get the word out. Make you aware of his YouTube channel on his journey with cancer. Facebook page. Blog. You can watch his comedy specials, if you want. Just support him. He is my friend, I am trying to be strong, for him. I just want to get the word out.

My grandma has died from breast cancer. :(
I'll check out his YouTube later I promise :)

Finally off work ahhh I'm so tired ; v; I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Oh, OK!

...I need to check whether this is my 49th or 50th post I lost count lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS 50TH POST I KNEW I COULD DO IT

I'D LIKE TO ENTER THE RAFFLE :DDDDDDDDDDDD
CONGRATS ON YOUR 50th+ POSTS!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! :D

Hey roseflower!

Miharu! Jacob!

I would like to turn in Quest #3 please! It was started on September 25th..... it is 2 days overdue. ^^

Can it be renewed? Like does it repeat for every week I have my banner up? So every Friday I can turn in the quest again until the Quest posts a deadline? Just wondering..... XD
HII KILO!!! :D Sorry for the delay!! I'm normally not active on the weekends due to work! ; v ; I'll be updating yours and everyone's Quest Logs now! c:

As for your question, this specific quest may only be redeemed once! :D However in the future once the new badges/membership cards are made, I'll be having a quest where you can keep redeeming it for some easy pps! :) Thanks for asking!

I wish they would do it tonight.. I don't think anyone else is going to enter..
Just adding on to what Jacob said, it's due to that and the fact that since many new members have joined we wanted to give them a chance to rack up those posts. :) Not everyone has the luxury of being able to be online 24/7 due to school, work, life, etc! This is why we tend to also like to make raffles at LEAST 3-5 days long. Not only that, we have A LOT of popsicle members and freezing members who are currently inactive due to work/school/you name it. If by chance they were finally free and able to get on, we want to give them a chance to enter as well. :D We never know who'll come back/join the raffle, so it never hurts to wait and give others a chance c:

Also once we announce the dates, the dates will always be firm. I hope you guys would both understand and please be patient! Our reasons for the dates chosen are normally due to the reason Jacob stated. I'm always working on the weekends so I rarely have time to host/keep track of a raffle. Not only that I'm now also in charge of SOTW so I'll need to take care of that as well. c: Thanks for understanding!

No worries, I am kinda attached to my "Popsicles are awesome" banner. XD I am keeping it anyway. I am not so much interested in pps..... I am more interested in gaining 50 posts..... so I can get a BADGE!!!! HAHAHAH....... But I have quite a ways yet..... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back