• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close to 10k!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

After I finish my homework, I need to take a shower ughh

Oh I forgot to add in, I'll be adding more quests as well for this giveaway B] The giveaway's time limit will be long though ahaha! But it'll be a fun giveaway, it won't be longer than a month's wait though XD

Okay, cool! Thanks for the info. :)

We are getting there! :D

o: Do you not like taking showers? I find showering relaxing and refreshing XD
Yes I do! But it's almost 9 and I'm just so tired I might fall asleep naked in the shower XD

Yes I do! But it's almost 9 and I'm just so tired I might fall asleep naked in the shower XD

Ommggg that wouldn't be good aahahha but if anything you'll wake up if you start to lean back and forth from sleepyness! XD Only time I can imagine someone falling asleep is when they are taking a bath ahahaha! XD

But isn't water supposed to wake people up..? :confused:

Not if it's boiling hot, that relaxes you.
My parent's bathroom has a bathtub but they won't let me take a bath in there :(
I've been wanting to since we moved in this house

Not if it's boiling hot, that relaxes you.
My parent's bathroom has a bathtub but they won't let me take a bath in there :(
I've been wanting to since we moved in this house

My parents always yell at me for taking too long in the shower, but how can you blame me when it's freezing outside and soo warm in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back