• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of mixed feelings right now.
Trying hard to focus on school and work, but a good friend of mine has 6 months to live, and is dying of cancer.
I made a post about his book that he is writing, he is a Comedian, and he wants to share his humour and wit with the world and give people in chemo centres something better to read than outdated magazines. So I made a post about it, the book is called "The Funny Thing About Cancer". I was one of the editors. Now that it has hit publication, I can stop being quiet about it.
I don't expect people to buy the book (though with every preorder, he will sign you a copy and pay for shipping of a copy to a cancer centre of your choice, if you know one). Just be aware of WHO josh Haddon is.... because most likely someone in your life is a cancer survivor, or is dying of cancer or had died of cancer..... and I just want to spread the word of Josh's initiative. He is being featured on Radio shows and even scheduled o be on Ellen. I just wanted to get the word out. Make you aware of his YouTube channel on his journey with cancer. Facebook page. Blog. You can watch his comedy specials, if you want. Just support him. He is my friend, I am trying to be strong, for him. I just want to get the word out.
He has a great initiative! :) Thank you for letting us know who he is! I hope many people support him! I'll find your thread about him and I'll definitely check out his youtube to show my support as well! :D

No worries, I am kinda attached to my "Popsicles are awesome" banner. XD I am keeping it anyway. I am not so much interested in pps..... I am more interested in gaining 50 posts..... so I can get a BADGE!!!! HAHAHAH....... But I have quite a ways yet..... lol
Hahaha!! I'm glad you like it!! XD OHH!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! HAHAHA!! XD You are slowly getting there! ;)

Just adding on to what Jacob said, it's due to that and the fact that since many new members have joined we wanted to give them a chance to rack up those posts. :) Not everyone has the luxury of being able to be online 24/7 due to school, work, life, etc! This is why we tend to also like to make raffles at LEAST 3-5 days long. Not only that, we have A LOT of popsicle members and freezing members who are currently inactive due to work/school/you name it. If by chance they were finally free and able to get on, we want to give them a chance to enter as well. :D We never know who'll come back/join the raffle, so it never hurts to wait and give others a chance c:

Also once we announce the dates, the dates will always be firm. I hope you guys would both understand and please be patient! Our reasons for the dates chosen are normally due to the reason Jacob stated. I'm always working on the weekends so I rarely have time to host/keep track of a raffle. Not only that I'm now also in charge of SOTW so I'll need to take care of that as well. c: Thanks for understanding!

Okay, haha, I think I get it now. It's just that weekends do seem MORE of a free day, but schedules just differ, I suppose. I also just die of tension for giveaways and such, haha. But that's just me! :)

I have a lot of mixed feelings right now.
Trying hard to focus on school and work, but a good friend of mine has 6 months to live, and is dying of cancer.
I made a post about his book that he is writing, he is a Comedian, and he wants to share his humour and wit with the world and give people in chemo centres something better to read than outdated magazines. So I made a post about it, the book is called "The Funny Thing About Cancer". I was one of the editors. Now that it has hit publication, I can stop being quiet about it.
I don't expect people to buy the book (though with every preorder, he will sign you a copy and pay for shipping of a copy to a cancer centre of your choice, if you know one). Just be aware of WHO josh Haddon is.... because most likely someone in your life is a cancer survivor, or is dying of cancer or had died of cancer..... and I just want to spread the word of Josh's initiative. He is being featured on Radio shows and even scheduled o be on Ellen. I just wanted to get the word out. Make you aware of his YouTube channel on his journey with cancer. Facebook page. Blog. You can watch his comedy specials, if you want. Just support him. He is my friend, I am trying to be strong, for him. I just want to get the word out.

I am sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to check out his YouTube channel later and support you and him to the best to my ability.

Last edited:
I SURVIVED, I FINISHED THE CHIP
What kind of chip was it? O:

Okay, haha, I think I get it now. It's just that weekends do seem MORE of a free day, but schedules just differ, I suppose. I also just die of tension for giveaways and such, haha. But that's just me! :)
Hahaha Saturdays and Sundays do not feel like weekends to me at all due to work ; v ; Mondays and Wednesdays are more of weekends for me since I have those 2 days off and if I'm lucky they give me Tuesdays off too XD

I literally just want to come home from work and plop on my bed and take a nap due to how exhausted I am :'D

Hahaha Saturdays and Sundays do not feel like weekends to me at all due to work ; v ; Mondays and Wednesdays are more of weekends for me since I have those 2 days off and if I'm lucky they give me Tuesdays off too XD

I literally just want to come home from work and plop on my bed and take a nap due to how exhausted I am :'D

It was a chip that was so spicy O:

Ah, okay. I don't have a job yet of course, so I don't know the schedules, and boring-ness, and blah blah blah blah blah. It's good that you get somewhat of a weekend though, haha.

I read that haha I meant what brand? Like was it Flaming Hot Lays? Hot Cheetoes? Etc? XD I love spicy snacks <3

Nah, it was something that Mexicans love (me)!
It is a really crunchy chip, and I put hot sauce and lime on them, it was delicious but spicy XD

What brand of chip was it? .-.

image.jpg
that's the bag

ddUAuHu.png

✧ Quest Logs are now up to date!

✧ I've added a little time slot in the "Quest Contents" spoiler to show you guys when the Quest Roster was last updated!

✧ Jacob's OP has been updated and shortened!

✧ The Free Popsicle Raffle will be ending tomorrow night! Make sure to join before it's too late! c: Before joining, always read the raffle rules to make sure you qualify to join! Good luck everyone! <3

✧ We have almost hit 10k posts!!!! The Big Giveaway for celebrating 10k posts and other goals we have achieved will be announced Saturday night {10/10/15 Date may be changed, but for now this is the date I plan on announcing!}! Pps will take a big role on this giveaway! ;)

Last edited:
MUST.. FINISH.. MORE.. QUESTS!

Oh I forgot to add in, I'll be adding more quests as well for this giveaway B] The giveaway's time limit will be long though ahaha! But it'll be a fun giveaway, it won't be longer than a month's wait though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back