• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
✧ We have almost hit 10k posts!!!! The Big Giveaway for celebrating 10k posts and other goals we have achieved will be announced Saturday night {10/10/15 Date may be changed, but for now this is the date I plan on announcing!}! Pps will take a big role on this giveaway! ;)

YYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Oh... pps is involved? (Please don't be one pps per entry... I probably only have, like, 50 from posting and however many I got from signing the petition :( )

YYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Oh... pps is involved? (Please don't be one pps per entry... I probably only have, like, 50 from posting and however many I got from signing the petition :( )

Oh psttt you need to let me know what quests you are redeeming for me to make your Quest Roster ahahah XD Read all the Quest Rules if you haven't already! ;)

Also a small update, but the reward section's reward: 500 pps to purchase a popsicle for 1.5k tbt is expiring this wednesday! :)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sleepy!! Hahaha XD and welcome back!! How was it? :D

it was good, a lot of depressing war things and stuff white people stole
but i'm glad to be home, as it was out of town a bit:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh really what time is it over there?

Evening everyone! I was so busy earlier today ; n;
nearly the whole day & night gone just like that by doing errands lol ~

lol i know that feel, evening to you too!, just getting started on your request! ^.^, should be done soon :p

lol i know that feel, evening to you too!, just getting started on your request! ^.^, should be done soon :p

hey there! omg tyty ~
I can't wait >w<) <3 hehe
no rush of course!!

it was good, a lot of depressing war things and stuff white people stole
but i'm glad to be home, as it was out of town a bit:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh really what time is it over there?
Ohh good to hear you had a good time!! :D
And yesss home is always great to be back at!!! <3

It's currently 11:22pm here XD I normally don't get this sleepy, but it's due to work ahaha I'm exhausted from work so I get tired easily ; v ;

EVENING BAEEEE <333 I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

It's currently 11:22pm here XD I normally don't get this sleepy, but it's due to work ahaha I'm exhausted from work so I get tired easily ; v ;

aww that sucks!!
why don't you have an early night? it might help :p

work sounds tough, i should probibly start looking for a job, as i'm in my second to last year of high school and kinda dont wanna go into the world un-prepared lol

aww that sucks!!
why don't you have an early night? it might help :p

work sounds tough, i should probibly start looking for a job, as i'm in my second to last year of high school and kinda dont wanna go into the world un-prepared lol
I might!! Hahaha I might head to bed soon so if I stop responding it probably means I plopped on my bed just to "relax" but ended up falling asleep ahaha XD

Ahhhh enjoy your high school life while it lasts!! ; v ;

Hello there beautiful !! <3
it was alright pretty gloomy, but it's clearing up this week thankfully c:
aww I hope you can finally relax from work now <3

Morning everyone! C:

@Miharu, are you gonna do the voting for SOTW quest again?

Hello there beautiful !! <3
it was alright pretty gloomy, but it's clearing up this week thankfully c:
aww I hope you can finally relax from work now <3
Ohhh that's good to hear!! :D Is it raining a lot over there? O:

And yesss ahhh <33 I have Monday and Wednesday off!! c:

Morning everyone! C:

@Miharu, are you gonna do the voting for SOTW quest again?
Morning!! x] And yup! It's an easy quest for you guys to do B] And it helps me out a lot since more votes for the entries! Hahaha XD I'll be posting up new quests sometime Monday-Wednesday! c:

Ohhh that's good to hear!! :D Is it raining a lot over there? O:

And yesss ahhh <33 I have Monday and Wednesday off!! c:

it did like random moments
then sprinkle here and there cx
but loved the cold weather abit though.. it was a nice change for awhile haha

it did like random moments
then sprinkle here and there cx
but loved the cold weather abit though.. it was a nice change for awhile haha
OHH that's not too bad!! Hahah I honestly don't mind the rain as long as I'm not outside and wet :^)

And yess definitely!! It's starting to get cold here so I'm so happy!! Bringing out that corgi butt sweater ;)

just finnished another request! ;), might stay up tonight and knock them all out ^.^
I JUST SAW!!!! You did amazing!! Ahhh Jane's art is so cutee!! Great job!! :D Looking forward to seeing the rest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back