• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND THE WINNER OF THIS RAFFLE ISSSSS *DRUM ROLLS*

8RSF7Vc.png

Jacob will be sending you the popsicle soon! c: Congrats once again!! Stay tuned for the next giveaway that will take place later this week! :D

......no way....

SWEET!!!!!!

-high fives- That's the spirit! :D I'm wishing you the best with your FR shop! :)

Thanks!

DO you think I should just auction high tier villagers I get instead of having a shop? Because this is getting very tedious running a shop :p

Thanks!

DO you think I should just auction high tier villagers I get instead of having a shop? Because this is getting very tedious running a shop :p

Hmm I've never opened a cycling shop, but auctioning might be a faster way to sell them c: It's really up to you tbh! Hahaha XD Whatever you think will work best for you! :)

oo sounds interesting!what are the requests?

A bunch of breeding cards ahahha! Here's what they looks like, one I most recently made XD (These aren't the ones for the requester though! I want him to be the first to see his ;D )

LW9QcAV.png

K6Vzhqm.png

A bunch of breeding cards ahahha! Here's what they looks like, one I most recently made XD (These aren't the ones for the requester though! I want him to be the first to see his ;D )

LW9QcAV.png

K6Vzhqm.png

:eek:ooo these look AMzING !!! what program do you use to make these??

Ahh i figured lol, i'm hopeless at GFX but we do a bit of photoshop in school.
Maybe i should get into gfx making, the outcomes look really rewarding
You should!! Hahaha XD And just like art, it takes a lot of practice! c:

Omg if you compare what I did back in 2008 and now, it's amazing ahahaha xD I honestly can't believe I made that ahahah! XD What was I thinking back then omg

a265508b2e75fb95c15712b36ec5003f1237667778_full.gif

You should!! Hahaha XD And just like art, it takes a lot of practice! c:

Omg if you compare what I did back in 2008 and now, it's amazing ahahaha xD I honestly can't believe I made that ahahah! XD What was I thinking back then omg

a265508b2e75fb95c15712b36ec5003f1237667778_full.gif

OMG LOl you've improved so much!!
That black butler edit is still probibly my level of gfx making :p maybe next holidays when no hw, ill get into it

OMG LOl you've improved so much!!
That black butler edit is still probibly my level of gfx making :p maybe next holidays when no hw, ill get into it

HAHAHA I'm glad I have!! If I didn't improve from all those years I'll cry :'D LOL!!
And pshhhhh I doubt that!! Also woo!! I'm looking forward to seeing you start on GFX making again! :D

Also I'm going to head to bed now!! Night!! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back