• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quest 20: My favorite villager is Goldie! She's super cute and she was one of my starters on Wild World c:
I was 7 back then and I was practically stuck with Nook's Cranny because I had no idea what to do lol
Your Quest Log has been updated! c: And Goldie definitely is a cutie! XD

Good evening. I hope everyone is doing well.
Good evening!! What have you been up to? <3

How's the petition going?
It's going great! :D We've gotten a lot of signatures! c: And we are still receiving more! :D

I love Goldie too. I had her in New Leaf, but then she left while I was gone for a couple of days.. she was a starting villager of mine. :(
Anyways, I guess I should do quest #20 as well then, haha. My favorite villager of all time is.. Mitzi the Cat. There is something that you may not have noticed yet however.. she is not in my dreamie list. I just thought that I should just just keep her a secret.. up until now I suppose, haha. I first had her in Wild World, and I was honestly adored my her. I loved her character design, she was super friendly, and my best friend out of all the villagers in my town. (I know that I had Egbet, but I didn't care much for him at the time, haha.) Anyways, I know that one day she moved away. I was heartbroken. I still continued to play Wild World, but no other villagers just seemed to connect with me. I haven't seen her since. But I know one day, she will find me, and we shall pick up right where we left off from those many years ago.
MITZII <333 Mitzi is so cute ahahaha!
And d'awww!! ; v; I hope she pops up for you!!!

Your Quest Roster has been updated! :D

Redeeming Quest 20!
Annalise!! I had never had any interaction with her before NL, so I decided to have a go and put her on my dreamie list since I felt she was one of the more natural, pretty snooties. Since then I have had to cycle for her twice and she is in my new town to stay! She is the sweetest thing and her house is so classy...

Good evening!!! And yesss!! Ahhh <3 Hahah it's all thanks to you guys! :D

How are you doing today rose? c:

THANKS AHAHA!! XD This glitch is evil!

I?m doing fine, staying up late because I?m not tired yet, I hope I can sleep soon.

Yeah I noticed the post glitch too, thanks for fixing it Jacob!

Redeeming Quest 20!
Annalise!! I had never had any interaction with her before NL, so I decided to have a go and put her on my dreamie list since I felt she was one of the more natural, pretty snooties. Since then I have had to cycle for her twice and she is in my new town to stay! She is the sweetest thing and her house is so classy...
And ohh!! I don't think I know what she looks like!! Hahaha XD I'm glad you have your favorite dreamie! :D

I?m doing fine, staying up late because I?m not tired yet, I hope I can sleep soon.

Yeah I noticed the post glitch too, thanks for fixing it Jacob!
Aww!! I hope you have a wonderful rest when you do get to sleep!! <3

And ohh!! I don't think I know what she looks like!! Hahaha XD I'm glad you have your favorite dreamie! :D

Aww!! I hope you have a wonderful rest when you do get to sleep!! <3

Thank you Miharu<3
I?ll go offline now to read a book I hope it helps haha:blush:
Goodnight everybody and sweet dreams!

Thank goodness! After this ends, I'll take a shower!

I was going to do the Bean Boozled Challenge today, but I'll think I'll wait when my grandparents come hehe
Actually we are extending this for 2 more hours! ;) Jk jk jk!! Hahaha did I get you? ;D

Mwuahaha!! And ohhh what's the bean boozled challenge? XD Sounds interesting!

Damn i haven't checked this thread in a while what did i miss?
LOL! You missed a lot of chatting!! B] Also raffle ending in less than 20 minutes! :D

Oh just saw this!
Quest 19: Voted! Good luck to the candidates!(Haru your such a popular figure now hosting SOTW and TP!)
Quest 20: Wolfgang! He and I have the same taste in shirts, and he looks so cool! Me wanting him so badly was actually the sole reason i joined TBT last year to find him! So i'm here because of Wolfgang!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually we are extending this for 2 more hours! ;) Jk jk jk!! Hahaha did I get you? ;D

Mwuahaha!! And ohhh what's the bean boozled challenge? XD Sounds interesting!

LOL! You missed a lot of chatting!! B] Also raffle ending in less than 20 minutes! :D

Oh i see! Can't be on TP alot since of my giveaway but i'll try to be back! And oh! Is there gonna be another skype chat for picking?

Thank goodness! After this ends, I'll take a shower!

I was going to do the Bean Boozled Challenge today, but I'll think I'll wait when my grandparents come hehe
Oh, a kid at my school today brang Bean Boozled as well, haha. I picked up the only trustable one - the toothpaste one.. And I got toothpaste of course, haha. :p

Oh, a kid at my school today brang Bean Boozled as well, haha. I picked up the only trustable one - the toothpaste one.. And I got toothpaste of course, haha. :p

Toothpaste is actually a good one, i mean we already put it in our mouths and taste it anyways.

Oh just saw this!
Quest 19: Voted! Good luck to the candidates!(Haru your such a popular figure now hosting SOTW and TP!)
Quest 20: Wolfgang! He and I have the same taste in shirts, and he looks so cool! Me wanting him so badly was actually the sole reason i joined TBT last year to find him! So i'm here because of Wolfgang!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i see! Can't be on TP alot since of my giveaway but i'll try to be back! And oh! Is there gonna be another skype chat for picking?

And pshhh not even ahaha!

Yeah I realized! Hahaha XD You giveaway is going well!! I hope you guys are all having fun! x]
There's always a skype call with Jacob and I, others are free to join but we'll close the skype call/leave it once the winner is chosen ahahaha! XD Would you be able to see my screen share? o: I remember last time you couldn't x:

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back