• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA I'm glad I have!! If I didn't improve from all those years I'll cry :'D LOL!!
And pshhhhh I doubt that!! Also woo!! I'm looking forward to seeing you start on GFX making again! :D

Also I'm going to head to bed now!! Night!! c:
Goodnight! Sweet dreams ^.^

A bunch of breeding cards ahahha! Here's what they looks like, one I most recently made XD (These aren't the ones for the requester though! I want him to be the first to see his ;D )

LW9QcAV.png

K6Vzhqm.png

Morning guys!

Dang, Miharu! Those look awesome! Although I have to say I have never heard of a breeding card before :)

Good afternoon everyone! :D Oh gosh ; v; I just came back from getting my flu shot and I bled so much ; _ ; It scared me to death omfg I hate needles and shots so much, I literally had to hold my boyfriend's hand to relax myself while I was getting it OTL

What are you guys up to? c;

Morning guys!

Dang, Miharu! Those look awesome! Although I have to say I have never heard of a breeding card before :)
Morning!!! And thanks!! :D And omg same here!! I didn't know what they were until I went on FR ahahah! They are really popular on there and a lot of people want/like them c:

yo yo yo guess who got herself a popsicle
AAYYEEEE CONGRATS!!! Already updated the roster for you!!! ;)

theres a pokeball for sale and I only have 3.6k crap
AHHHH!!! I feel you ; v ;

UGHHH THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO MALE OCS FML.
How come? O:

Hey guys, I am selling my Ice Cream Swirl collectible for 2,200 TBT!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?326086-Ice-Cream-Swirl-Collectible-2-200-TBT
Good luck!! XD I'm still trying to sell mine for 1.8k-2.5k ahaha!

Good afternoon everyone! :D Oh gosh ; v; I just came back from getting my flu shot and I bled so much ; _ ; It scared me to death omfg I hate needles and shots so much, I literally had to hold my boyfriend's hand to relax myself while I was getting it OTL

How come? O:
its ok i hate needles too LAST TIME THEY TRICKED ME WITH A GEO BREAKFAST BAR AND NOW THE SIGHT OF THOESE SCARE ME

Because when I rty to draw them the look god-awful.

its ok i hate needles too LAST TIME THEY TRICKED ME WITH A GEO BREAKFAST BAR AND NOW THE SIGHT OF THOESE SCARE ME

Because when I rty to draw them the look god-awful.

WAIT HOW DID YOU GET TRICKED?? OMG HAHAH XD

AWWW!! You'll get there!!! You can do it!!! x] Just keep practicing! :D

WAIT HOW DID YOU GET TRICKED?? OMG HAHAH XD

AWWW!! You'll get there!!! You can do it!!! x] Just keep practicing! :D

ok so basically i was in german class and they just came up to me and said "ur having a jab today SURPRIIIIISEEE~" and i freaked out.
so i was panicking like WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAAAAAAAAAT so they said "here have a snack"
so then i take the snack.
then i get slightly occupied with eating and then they BRUTALLY PUNCTURED ME WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!!

evil sons of ....

Morning!!! And thanks!! :D And omg same here!! I didn't know what they were until I went on FR ahahah! They are really popular on there and a lot of people want/like them c:

AAYYEEEE CONGRATS!!! Already updated the roster for you!!! ;)

AHHHH!!! I feel you ; v ;

How come? O:

Good luck!! XD I'm still trying to sell mine for 1.8k-2.5k ahaha!

Needles aren't that bad, just eat a lollipop and close your eyes, it'll make things better. ;u;

omg i hate needles too LOL i run to the bathroom after getting a shot and laugh to try to make myself not cry but i still end up crying a little anyways rip

ok so basically i was in german class and they just came up to me and said "ur having a jab today SURPRIIIIISEEE~" and i freaked out.
so i was panicking like WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAAAAAAAAAT so they said "here have a snack"
so then i take the snack.
then i get slightly occupied with eating and then they BRUTALLY PUNCTURED ME WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!!

evil sons of ....
OMFG THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!! WOOOOWWWWWW JSDFKLJFLKSDJF

Needles aren't that bad, just eat a lollipop and close your eyes, it'll make things better. ;u;
But but!! The pressure and suspense you feel because you know at any moment that needle will be sticked in you!! ; ___ ; sjdlkfjslkfjdl They didn't have any lollipops either ; A ;

omg i hate needles too LOL i run to the bathroom after getting a shot and laugh to try to make myself not cry but i still end up crying a little anyways rip
AHHHH -HUGS- ; ___ ; jsdlkfjldsjf Needles are scary ; __ ; I screamed last time I got my shot LOL The nurse's face was priceless because she didn't expect that ahahaha Luckily I managed to only whimper this time ; v ;

OH MY GOD I HATE PERSPECTIVES
-snip-
i tried
OHHH LOVING THE SKETCH SO FAR!!! I love the eyes too!! You're improving a lot with the eyes btw!! <3 Great job! :D

But but!! The pressure and suspense you feel because you know at any moment that needle will be sticked in you!! ; ___ ; sjdlkfjslkfjdl They didn't have any lollipops either ; A ;

AHHHH -HUGS- ; ___ ; jsdlkfjldsjf Needles are scary ; __ ; I screamed last time I got my shot LOL The nurse's face was priceless because she didn't expect that ahahaha Luckily I managed to only whimper this time ; v ;

OHHH LOVING THE SKETCH SO FAR!!! I love the eyes too!! You're improving a lot with the eyes btw!! <3 Great job! :D

Just think of food.. or something. XD I had my shot yesterday, all I did was close my eyes and all I felt was a slight sting as the needle went in, nothing afterwards~

i actually started crying after my first blood test but the nurse threw chocolate buttons at me :3

Thanks! I just draw eyes in my school planner when I get bored.

i was originally trying to make keit a grim reaper but shes too cheeky hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back