• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quest 20: It is a tough choice, but I would have to pick Stitches, because he is very unique! I mean, he is a stuffed, living bear. I don't know of any other villager like that!

Your Quest Roster has been updated! :D

And pshhh not even ahaha!

Yeah I realized! Hahaha XD You giveaway is going well!! I hope you guys are all having fun! x]
There's always a skype call with Jacob and I, others are free to join but we'll close the skype call/leave it once the winner is chosen ahahaha! XD Would you be able to see my screen share? o: I remember last time you couldn't x:

;D
When someone is giving away collectibles, of course people will come, I think its going pretty well though! Actuslly updating entries now!

Oh yeah i can! I have my laptop now so its all good just add me to the call when it starts.

Oh, a kid at my school today brang Bean Boozled as well, haha. I picked up the only trustable one - the toothpaste one.. And I got toothpaste of course, haha. :p

Cool! A girl at my school brought* Bean Boozled on Friday :p

You put brang, it's brought

I was about to log off, but the raffle is starting in 5 minutes, I can wait ;)

Last edited:

Quest 20: It is a tough choice, but I would have to pick Stitches, because he is very unique! I mean, he is a stuffed, living bear. I don't know of any other villager like that!
Your Quest Roster has been updated! :D

Ohhh Stitches is a nice choice <3 He's so cute and definitely unique!! Hahaha XD

When someone is giving away collectibles, of course people will come, I think its going pretty well though! Actuslly updating entries now!

Oh yeah i can! I have my laptop now so its all good just add me to the call when it starts.
True that!! Hahaha XD How many entries do you have so far? XD

Added! c:

Your Quest Roster has been updated! c:

Today's Memories Monday for me.

I'm listening to songs I used to love when I was 5-6 years old. (black eyed peas were my fav)

Last edited:
yes. im just listening to my mom's iTunes music, before she found Spotify

All of her songs were specifically for me lol

I still have the whole Black eyed peas "the END" album from when I was 7
im 15 now, i still listen to those songs, i used to listen on my old dsi and it brings back so much nostalgia

AND THE WINNER OF THIS RAFFLE ISSSSS *DRUM ROLLS*

8RSF7Vc.png

Jacob will be sending you the popsicle soon! c: Congrats once again!! Stay tuned for the next giveaway that will take place later this week! :D

8RSF7Vc.png

Jacob will be sending you the popsicle soon! c: Congrats once again!! Stay tuned for the next giveaway that will take place later this week! :D

Congwats Blackjack!

I still have the whole Black eyed peas "the END" album from when I was 7
im 15 now, i still listen to those songs, i used to listen on my old dsi and it brings back so much nostalgia

My mom has the whole E.N.D album and some of "the beginning" album. I'm listening to Love you long time rite now

- - - Post Merge - - -

8RSF7Vc.png

Congrats. :) why are the ones who already have a Popsicle keep winning lol

I'm going to take a shower now! Maybe I'll do the jelly bean challenge but we'll see

Last edited:

8RSF7Vc.png

omgosh!! congrats! :3 -party poppers- woohoo ~ hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back