• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i love it!! i can't wait for the mv to be released

ik! its suppost to be out in like 10 hours ^.^ i cant wait!!!
it was filmed only a few km away from where i live (auckland in New Zealand) and i'm so happy yet sad i couldn't meet her :'(
last time one of my fav's came it was f(x) and they where IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME and i couldn't meet them because school :((

it was filmed only a few km away from where i live (auckland in New Zealand) and i'm so happy yet sad i couldn't meet her :'(
last time one of my fav's came it was f(x) and they where IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME and i couldn't meet them because school :((

ooh wow cool! if my faves ever come nearby i'm ditching school to go see them tbh

Maybe it's time I finally joined. On that note, I won't be fully active like I am on the rest of the forums. It'll mostly be a place for me to go to so I can pop in every now and then and say hi, or see what's going on.

Maybe it's time I finally joined. On that note, I won't be fully active like I am on the rest of the forums. It'll mostly be a place for me to go to so I can pop in every now and then and say hi, or see what's going on.

Ooh~ welcome aboard! I'm sure it'll be fun to have you around. :)

Welcome to Team Popsicle! :)

Welcome to TP!

Miharu, how do you put text on gimp? ITS SO CONFUSIIIING!
Wait do you mean how do we ADD new fonts to GIMP? Or are you asking how do we like put text on a signature/GFX? {If it's how to put text on a signature using gimp then all you need to do is go to the "Text" tool and just type something out XD Using whichever font you want hahah}

Thanks! >w<

Now I need a cool avatar instead of one of the default ones... TO THE MUSEUM SHOP!!! once I have enough TBT
*cough cough* You could always redeem a reward from our Quest Section if you participate in the quest or ask for me to make you a quest roster ;D Every 1 post = 1 pps! c:

AHHHH I LOVE f(x) HAHA <3333 I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT Q__Q THAT MUST HAVE SUCKED MAN AHHHH

Finally sold fang for 250 :)
CONGRATS!!! :D

Heyyy!!! :D Welcome to TP!! I'll gladly add you to the Official Roster!! :D And it's no worries at all!! Please feel free to stop by anytime and chat! c:

Is there a certain color you'll like your username to be on the roster? :D

Wait do you mean how do we ADD new fonts to GIMP? Or are you asking how do we like put text on a signature/GFX? {If it's how to put text on a signature using gimp then all you need to do is go to the "Text" tool and just type something out XD Using whichever font you want hahah}

*cough cough* You could always redeem a reward from our Quest Section if you participate in the quest or ask for me to make you a quest roster ;D Every 1 post = 1 pps! c:

AHHHH I LOVE f(x) HAHA <3333 I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT Q__Q THAT MUST HAVE SUCKED MAN AHHHH

CONGRATS!!! :D

Heyyy!!! :D Welcome to TP!! I'll gladly add you to the Official Roster!! :D And it's no worries at all!! Please feel free to stop by anytime and chat! c:

Is there a certain color you'll like your username to be on the roster? :D

This colour? It's my favourite shade of blue! :3 also, Canada for the win! (I honestly don't even know why I said that xD

YESS YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE!!!
ik i was so dissapointed but hey, atleast they where here ^.^ (and i went and hugged the pole krystal hugged in the next town over) i hope they come back :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back