• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so entertained that Sparro said "Canada for the win" - I didn't read far back enough to get the conext..... but I am Canadian...... XD

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am just so entertained that Sparro said "Canada for the win" - I didn't read far back enough to get the conext..... but I am Canadian...... XD

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

I took one for Language Arts, and one for Math. I'm hoping for the best in math.

ahh hopefully you did well! i've been doing pretty bad on my exams lately since i don't study. like at all lol i'm getting really bad senioritis too early in the year

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I <3 u Sparro! Welcome!

Ahaha, love you too xD

Here is a little signature pixel art I made for TP :)

S2Mm3De.gif

Last edited:
IF SHE WAS MY WATRESS ID BE TOO SHY AND PASS OUT
Ik right like her white cartagan and waitess outfit ;_; amazing
But my biggest ship is taeyeon and flannels

I'D STEAL THE PLATE SHE SERVES ME AND TAK E IT HOME TO FRAME IT LMAO

the waitress outfit suits her so well!! tbh she can make anything look good like if i wore some of those outfits i'd look so messy

I'D STEAL THE PLATE SHE SERVES ME AND TAK E IT HOME TO FRAME IT LMAO

the waitress outfit suits her so well!! tbh she can make anything look good like if i wore some of those outfits i'd look so messy

she could make A TRASHBAG look designer
she is such an amazing person i want to cry she breathed the same air as me

- - - Post Merge - - -

and a sorry to teampopsical for fanboying :p

she could make A TRASHBAG look designer
she is such an amazing person i want to cry she breathed the same air as me

- - - Post Merge - - -

and a sorry to teampopsical for fanboying :p

LOL right?? and ugh you're lucky i don't know the last time they've been here but i was so disappointed when they only went to the kcon in new york and not the one in california :(

LOL right?? and ugh you're lucky i don't know the last time they've been here but i was so disappointed when they only went to the kcon in new york and not the one in california :(

I don't even think they have a kcon here in BC. You're kinda lucky in a different sense...
But eh, maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back