• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, just doodled Keit in Earthbound style dressed as Ness due to the fact her name is just "ness" in german i didn't know this when naming her hahaha
Ahhh that doodle is really super cute!!! <3 Hahaha

-u- I apparently can't sleep without twisting my neck apparently, I woke up today with it feeling sore.
Omg what the sfjdklfjdslk That sounds dangerous!! ; __ ;

Ahhh that doodle is really super cute!!! <3 Hahaha

Omg what the sfjdklfjdslk That sounds dangerous!! ; __ ;

I may not have twisted it and just slept in a weird position, but I'm still not sure, so no worries! ; v ;

Ahhhh you worried me ; v; But I hate the feeling of your neck being sore DX It sucks!!!

Good afternoon gravy!!! :D How are you doing today? c:

Awh, sorry about that! ;u; Indeed it does, whenever you turn your head to look at something, you can't do it all the way because your neck is just so stiff! :C

wyj6WId.png

i doodled keit eating a popsicle

LOL i like the sound of that nick name
And its 10a.m here so its been alright :p, how has your day been?

Yaay, glad you like it! c:
It's been fine, got to work with ink in art today, but that's about it.

Im doing ok ^.^, still recovering from tayeons mv though, honestly its my fav song and mv of sm (that and amber beatiful mv which sm didnt make)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg thats so adorable!!
Thanks! I just thought it would be nice to put in my sig

HEYYYYY!!!~

AAWWW!! ; __ ; I'm happy you'll be able to have a long sleep tonight!!! :D Ahh I regret agreeing with my boyfriend to wake me up early for breakfast ahahaha!! I literally slowly crawled out of bed, stopped, then continued crawling ahahhaha! I was woken up at 8:30 am ish omg XD
HOW ARE YOUUUU <3

Boooy that's super early ;u; the feeling is like TERRIBLE XD you should sleep early tonight ): what's for breakfast though :p

Oh awesome, what kinda ink, regular or indian?

Regular, I'm not sure what indian ink is like. It feels weird to draw with a traditional ink pen though, the tip just doesn't feel right with the way it's shaped.

tfw you spend hours on a picture for it not to turn out well
pNnAfvS.png

i guess shes too flawless to capture with art

well it depends on the media your using, if its acrylic paint, i probibly cant help lol, but if its oil, always go from dark to light, so painting the whole shape of the hair the darkest shade of the hair, then slowly building up light, while doing the strokes of the hair, although this method can apply to digital art aswell,if its water colour, you do light to dark , if its pencil, generaly you just draw in the dark bits and leave the light parts alone

i hope this all helped lol

well it depends on the media your using, if its acrylic paint, i probibly cant help lol, but if its oil, always go from dark to light, so painting the whole shape of the hair the darkest shade of the hair, then slowly building up light, while doing the strokes of the hair, although this method can apply to digital art aswell,if its water colour, you do light to dark , if its pencil, generaly you just draw in the dark bits and leave the light parts alone

i hope this all helped lol

Sure did, thanks Mr. Potato Head! c: I'm sorry, I hope you get the reference, it was just too good to pass up. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back