• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL right?? and ugh you're lucky i don't know the last time they've been here but i was so disappointed when they only went to the kcon in new york and not the one in california :(

aww, yea im lucky taeyeon even came here
althought id doubt there would ever be a concert of any k-pop artist here lol

I am headed to class too, actually running late, so I will just write really fast....

Hey, Blackjack! Cool signature! (And Raffle Winner Title!)

Hey Sparro! Yeah.... like quadrouple post.... sory Jacob/Miharu.... :( But.... EMPHASIS! I am from Otario, actually. But I might be Mastering at UVic. ^^ I was actully planning a transfer Jan 2016, but stuff came up.

I have a midterm today..... and friday. Today: Human Cognitive Neuroscience. Friday, Learning and Behviour. That moment when you go into an exam and you realize you're Jon Snow. XD (Hahaha.... Its not that bad....) I just hate multiple choice. Like REALLY hate it.

EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!! SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!

ddUAuHu.png

✧ Quest Logs are now up to date! :D

✧ The "500 pps: A popsicle collectible from me for 1.5k tbt!" reward has now expired! c:

✧ A new signature has been added to our "TP's Gallery" in the museum thanks to Blackjack! :D

This colour? It's my favourite shade of blue! :3 also, Canada for the win! (I honestly don't even know why I said that xD
Yup!! Your name has been added to the rosters!! WOOO!~ XD Welcome to TP once again!! :D Feel free to come chat anytime, take on the quests to earn some pps to redeem awesome rewards with, etc!! :D If you have any questions please feel free to ask! {Though I suggest reading the FAQ section on Jacob's OP first before asking! ;) }

YESS YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE!!!
ik i was so dissapointed but hey, atleast they where here ^.^ (and i went and hugged the pole krystal hugged in the next town over) i hope they come back :_:
THAT'S TRUE AHHAHA!! AND OMG HAHAHA XD That pole must be super happy ahahha!

Evening everyone :)

I would like to turn in quest #4 as I have hit 200 posts!
Your Quest Log has been updated! :D

Can I turn in Quest #4? I have 250 posts (including this one :0)
Of course! c: Your Quest Log has been updated!

Here is a little signature pixel art I made for TP :)

S2Mm3De.gif
Ahhhhh it's so cute!! Thank you so much!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo
AAAAAA IT OUT
THIS IS NEW ZEALAND
IVE BEEN ON THAT BEACH
AAAAAAAAA
AHHH WHAAATTT OKAY I'M WATCHING THIS NOW!!!!

Just wanted to say hi before I get to classes!
Hey Daniel!!! :D Have a great day at school!

Ughhh what a crap day.
Awww! ; __ ; I hope your day gets better!! :)

I'm going to school soon, wanted to say hi, and how are you all?
I'm doing great!! Thanks for asking! ;D How are you doing? I hope you have a great day at school! :D

I am headed to class too, actually running late, so I will just write really fast....

Hey, Blackjack! Cool signature! (And Raffle Winner Title!)

Hey Sparro! Yeah.... like quadrouple post.... sory Jacob/Miharu.... :( But.... EMPHASIS! I am from Otario, actually. But I might be Mastering at UVic. ^^ I was actully planning a transfer Jan 2016, but stuff came up.

I have a midterm today..... and friday. Today: Human Cognitive Neuroscience. Friday, Learning and Behviour. That moment when you go into an exam and you realize you're Jon Snow. XD (Hahaha.... Its not that bad....) I just hate multiple choice. Like REALLY hate it.

EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!! SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!
Hahahaha no worries at all!! Those multiple post merges has been happening a lot! D: So you aren't the only one!
AHH good luck on your midterm!! I hope you have a great day at school!! SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK! <3

Welcome homeee!!! :D How are you doing today?~ Ahhh I want hot chocolate LOL

What do you need help with? XD

Thanks, Mimi!! :3 I'm doing great, headache is gone and got to work with ink in art class today, yaay~
Ya, I really want some lobster bisque, haha!

Welcome homeee!!! :D How are you doing today?~ Ahhh I want hot chocolate LOL

What do you need help with? XD

text editor, wont work .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so my oc is called Keit, and today I discovered something
"keit" is german for "ness"

this happened and I am not sorry
UZIZjiN.png

keit what r u doin

Thanks, Mimi!! :3 I'm doing great, headache is gone and got to work with ink in art class today, yaay~
Ya, I really want some lobster bisque, haha!
WOOO!!! That's great to hear!!! I'm so glad your evil headache is gone!! ; v ;

OHH that sounds yummy too ahhh now I'm hungry LOL

text editor, wont work .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so my oc is called Keit, and today I discovered something
"keit" is german for "ness"

this happened and I am not sorry
UZIZjiN.png

keit what r u doin
Can you take a screenshot of what's happening and post it here in a spoiler? o:

AHHH XD Did you draw that??? CAUSE KEIT IS SO CUTE AHAHAHHA

WOOO!!! That's great to hear!!! I'm so glad your evil headache is gone!! ; v ;

OHH that sounds yummy too ahhh now I'm hungry LOL

Can you take a screenshot of what's happening and post it here in a spoiler? o:

AHHH XD Did you draw that??? CAUSE KEIT IS SO CUTE AHAHAHHA

yup, just doodled Keit in Earthbound style dressed as Ness due to the fact her name is just "ness" in german i didn't know this when naming her hahaha

Miharuuu heyyyy c:

I didn't get lots of sleep these days ;u; I'm gonna have a loooong nice sleep tonight =D

HEYYYYY!!!~

AAWWW!! ; __ ; I'm happy you'll be able to have a long sleep tonight!!! :D Ahh I regret agreeing with my boyfriend to wake me up early for breakfast ahahaha!! I literally slowly crawled out of bed, stopped, then continued crawling ahahhaha! I was woken up at 8:30 am ish omg XD

Miharuuu heyyyy c:

I didn't get lots of sleep these days ;u; I'm gonna have a loooong nice sleep tonight =D

-u- I apparently can't sleep without twisting my neck apparently, I woke up today with it feeling sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back