• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good morning, Lucanosa! It's been awhile since I've posted on here too xD

Busy with homework and whatnot but I can take a small break for the moment. How are you doing?

Good morning! And yeah xD I have a lot I need to catch up on
I'm doing okay.

Thats good! Sorry about your friend, I hope you can work it out!

I just sold my FR currency for 1000 TBT :)

Eh.... one of my not so close friends texted my she hated me yesterday but have a happy birthday anyways and I was like..... are you serious?! Yeah. Not a very happy birthday.

And I should get a FR just to get TBT from it xD (or just stop procrastinating about that breeding and sell a 1,000 blue roses for tons of tbt)

its been my pc for less then a month but i am done. d o n e.

and yes, I have to fork out my snack cash for it =w=

XD buy a new windows.... seriously, it's worth it ;-;

.... one of my not so close friends texted my she hated me yesterday but have a happy birthday anyways and I was like..... are you serious?! Yeah. Not a very happy birthday.

And I should get a FR just to get TBT from it xD (or just stop procrastinating about that breeding and sell a 1,000 blue roses for tons of tbt)

Wow that sucks. Do you know why she would say that? On your birthday of all days?

and yeah, FR is pretty easy to get TBT from, I think In total I've made 1500 or more TBT from it.

1000 blue roses!? Sell the damn things!! :)

Wow that sucks. Do you know why she would say that? On your birthday of all days?

and yeah, FR is pretty easy to get TBT from, I think In total I've made 1500 or more TBT from it.

1000 blue roses!? Sell the damn things!! :)

Her close friend and my best friend told me she's a very bittersweet person since her mom died from cancer a couple years ago, so I understand her pain, but seriously, that doesn't give you the right to make other people's days horrible too.

And too bad you have to wait to join xD

nooooo I need them for my town. I'm breeding more rn anyways lol

Last edited:
Her close friend and my best friend told me she's a very bittersweet person since her mom died from cancer a couple years ago, so I understand her pain, but seriously, that doesn't give you the right to make other people's days horrible too.

And too bad you have to wait to join xD

nooooo I need them for my town. I'm breeding more rn anyways lol

Damn, that sucks. Might be smart to avoid her for a while, and maybe talk to her about it after.

Yeah, that is why I signed up early lol :)

You have 1000 blue roses in your town worth 3-4k TBT. What is wrong with you????

Damn, that sucks. Might be smart to avoid her for a while, and maybe talk to her about it after.

Yeah, that is why I signed up early lol :)

You have 1000 blue roses in your town worth 3-4k TBT. What is wrong with you????

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

DeviantArt can earn you TBT too, but you need patience to collect any points to sell.

lol I actually lost quite a few and I don't know how... the girl who said she hates me probably stole them xD so I'm down to about 200-300 or so, but I'm breeding more rn

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

DeviantArt can earn you TBT too, but you need patience to collect any points to sell.

lol I actually lost quite a few and I don't know how... the girl who said she hates me probably stole them xD so I'm down to about 200-300 or so, but I'm breeding more rn

...you have 200-300 roses worth 600-1.2k tbt. What is wrong with you???? Lol JK good luck!

...you have 200-300 roses worth 600-1.2k tbt. What is wrong with you???? Lol JK good luck!

XD but they look so nice around my OC's house!!!
:p I'll post a selling thread I guess xD

12140825_508752315965320_683610620712329933_n.jpg

You definently should, just keep like 2, and you can build it back up. Mind telling me the method you use for breeding?

XD okay.

And I use the checkerboard method like this:
I never use fertilizer (I hoard it instead :p ) and I water them with a golden can everyday. I've kept blue roses in this spot though for almost a year, so that maybe has something to do with it? :/

For tons easily (it takes a lot of time) I water them, TT forward one day, pluck and move the new ones that grew somewhere else, TT back to the original time, water again and repeat. I've lost 2 villagers so far (dreamies too) but it's worth it for them!

making a thread in tbt marketplace now....

11216573_508755829298302_1713464283460534965_n.jpg

Dropping by to say hi!! <3 Heading off to work soon so I'll be back around 5pm PST time! :D I hope you guys all have a wonderful day! <3

Also yesss FR is such a great way to earn tbt <3 Hahaha

Dropping by to say hi!! <3 Heading off to work soon so I'll be back around 5pm PST time! :D I hope you guys all have a wonderful day! <3

Also yesss FR is such a great way to earn tbt <3 Hahaha

Hi! Have fun at work ;)

e.e wishing I had it, all I can do is sell blue roses ahah XD

Hi! Have fun at work ;)

e.e wishing I had it, all I can do is sell blue roses ahah XD

Hahaha thank you!!! x] I'm pretty happy since I was able to get my shift changed!! I don't need to open the store or close it B] Which is bliss ahhhh

AWW!! Hopefully Registration opens up soon for you!! ; v ;

XD okay.

And I use the checkerboard method like this:
I never use fertilizer (I hoard it instead :p ) and I water them with a golden can everyday. I've kept blue roses in this spot though for almost a year, so that maybe has something to do with it? :/

For tons easily (it takes a lot of time) I water them, TT forward one day, pluck and move the new ones that grew somewhere else, TT back to the original time, water again and repeat. I've lost 2 villagers so far (dreamies too) but it's worth it for them!

making a thread in tbt marketplace now....

11216573_508755829298302_1713464283460534965_n.jpg

Oh, cool! I've pretty much given up on breeding for hybrids because I have way too many non-hybrids to even have space for breeding hybrids and whenever I have managed to get hybrids myself its ALWAYS PINK FREAKIN' COSMOS. >_<

Oh, cool! I've pretty much given up on breeding for hybrids because I have way too many non-hybrids to even have space for breeding hybrids and whenever I have managed to get hybrids myself its ALWAYS PINK FREAKIN' COSMOS. >_<

XD Pink cosmos? Are you trying to breed cosmos then? :3 And yeah, breeding is a pain unless you've got a plan that works and the time to breed. And I have the same issue!!! My town is currently clogged in common flowers, and selling them is painstakingly slow, it's really hard haha! tempted to smash or re-tail them tbh LOL

If you want a certain hybrid to breed though, create a checker pattern like I did with only the one you want (i.e. you want orange cosmos, only use orange ones in the checkerboard) and then water them all whenever you get the chance. Sometimes it takes awhile but you'll eventually get some ;)

;-; I'm sorry

XD Pink cosmos? Are you trying to breed cosmos then? :3 And yeah, breeding is a pain unless you've got a plan that works and the time to breed. And I have the same issue!!! My town is currently clogged in common flowers, and selling them is painstakingly slow, it's really hard haha! tempted to smash or re-tail them tbh LOL

If you want a certain hybrid to breed though, create a checker pattern like I did with only the one you want (i.e. you want orange cosmos, only use orange ones in the checkerboard) and then water them all whenever you get the chance. Sometimes it takes awhile but you'll eventually get some ;)

Actually, no. I'd just been trying to get whatever hybrids I need for my town, which are now blue, purple and black ones. I hadn't tried arranging the ones I did have in any way to get them because 1. I didn't know how to arrange them, and 2. I don't have space in my town to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back