• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no. I'd just been trying to get whatever hybrids I need for my town, which are now blue, purple and black ones. I hadn't tried arranging the ones I did have in any way to get them because 1. I didn't know how to arrange them, and 2. I don't have space in my town to do it.

Ah xD that sounds like a bad predicament! Are all of your means of storage full for shoving some of the extras in? I know I've had to smash and shove a bunch in storage since I literally have no empty spaces in my town.
Also I can sell you some blue roses if you're interested! I just made a selling thread and I accept tbt/collectibles/da points.

Aaah, why couldn't today have been Friday? I want my 3-day weekend to start already!

Hi there:)
It`s raining all day here today wow...
I like rain though c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see a lot of procrastinating in this thread ahaha;)

Hi there:)
It`s raining all day here today wow...
I like rain though c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see a lot of procrastinating in this thread ahaha;)

Hehe, hellu there Roseflower!
And yerp, procrastination seems common when you're overwhelmed with work. xD

Same, but I have them on Wednesday.
They are just practice tho they don't go towards your final grade

Ah, mine is spread across two days. And even if they don't go towards my final grade, I'm still terrified. ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh that sucks, I hope you`re doing good at it!

Thankies! c:

Same, but I have them on Wednesday.
They are just practice tho they don't go towards your final grade

I took mine already this week. They're called CBA's though. I took one for math, reading, language arts, science and social studies.

It was the worst. If I don't pass them, I need tutoring on that specific subject. For example, MATH

Last edited:
I took mine already this week. They're called CBA's though. I took one for math, reading, language arts, science and social studies.

It was the worst. If I don't pass them, I need tutoring on that specific subject. For example, MATH

I hope you passed your CBAs:)

Rainbow popsicles, anyone? X3

2nvhLKE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back